Aprilaire 120V Power Fan Humidifier with Automatic Digital Control - 6 gallons/hr
Ask a Question
About this Product
- Free 3-Day Delivery! This item will be delivered in 1-3 business days (orders over $50)
- Ships Same Day Leaves our facility the same day if ordered before 2pm PST Mon-Fri
- Earn Rewards Purchase 1 piece, earn: 6 Westside Dollars
Purchase $2500 of Pallet Items,
and Save an Extra 5% on them!
Item In Stock
Advertised price is based
on current inventory
- Q & A
- Write Your Review
About the Aprilaire 700 120V Power Fan Humidifier with Automatic Digital Control (6 gallons/hour)
Never has your air been fresher, cleaner, and more breathable than with the Aprilaire 700 120V Power Fan Humidifier with Manual Control. By adding moisture to your environment, this humidifier can alleviate many irritating symptoms caused by dry, stale air. Built to operate in houses up to 4,200 square feet, this unit can deliver up to 50% more moisture than competitive units. This unit also has an evaporation rate of .75 gallons per hour, one of the highest in the industry.
If you suffer from dry skin, have cracked lips and skin or find yourself enduring annoying allergy symptoms, a humidifier isa great addition to your house. By putting moisture back into the air, the resulting humidity may alleviate many of your symptoms, not to mention creating a healthier environment for kids and pets.
Protect Your House
Normals levels of humidity can also preserve your house or arpartment. Hardwood floors, woodstripping, and interior molding can all suffer from dry air, making them crack easily. The six gallon per hour Aprilaire 700 120V Power Fan Humidifier with with Automatic Digital Control can help you avoid expensive repairs.
To make sure your humidifier is in tip top shape, you should change the water panel evaporator in your humidifier at least once a year. If you live in an especially dry climate or if you experience high levels of hard water, you may need to replace the filter more often. The “Change Water Panel” light will blink when the filter needs to be replaced.
• Delivers up to 50% more moisture in comparison to competitive units
• Has an evaporation capacity of 0.75 gallons per hour, among the highest capacity humidifiers sold
• Humidifies tightly-constructed homes up to 4,200 square feet in size
• Humidifier Dimensions: Width 15 29/32" x Height (including solenoid valve and drain spud) 18" x Depth 10 11/32"
• Plenum Opening: 14 3/4" W x 14 5/16" H
• Water Feed Rate: 6 gph
• Electrical Data: 120 VAC-60 Hz, 0.8 AMP
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $457.99
On Sale: $324.99
Our Price: $52.99
Our Price: $74.99
Our Price: $321.99