- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Aprilaire 700 Whole House Humidifier w/ Automatic Digital Control, .75 Gallons/hr
Earn 34 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
Capable of handeling big humidification, the Aprilaire 700 Humidifier with digital control is perfect for large size homes. Alleviate many irritating health issues caused by dry, stale air. Designed to humidify up 4,200 square feet in tightly constructed homes, the Aprilaire 700 delivers up to 50% more moisture than competitively priced units. This humidifier also has an evaporation rate of .75 gallons per hour, one of the highest in the industry.
Provides vital service, temperature and relative humidity indicators in manual mode as well. Performs quietly with simple annual maintenance. The Aprilaire 700 whole house Humidifier with automatic digital control can help you avoid expensive home repairs by providing the humidity consistently while reqiring little maintenance.
- Delivers up to 50% more moisture in comparison to competitive units
- Has an evaporation capacity of 0.75 gallons per hour, among the highest capacity humidifiers sold
- Humidifies tightly-constructed homes up to 4,200 square feet in size
- Humidifier Dimensions: Width 15 29/32" x Height (including solenoid valve and drain spud) 18" x Depth 10 11/32"
- Plenum Opening: 14 3/4" W x 14 5/16" H
- Water Feed Rate: 6 gph
- Electrical Data: 120 VAC-60 Hz, 0.8 AMP
- Item Must be PROFESSIONALLY INSTALLED to be eligible to receive the 5-year warranty through Manufacturer. Warranty is void unless humidifier is installed by qualified heating and air conditioning contractor due to possible misapplication of product
- Customer Reviews
Good quality for the money
You can see how humid the air in your house is by looking at the digital panel which shows it in %. The humidity level in our house was 22% and this baby was capable of getting it up to 45%, which felt like heaven. No more bloody nose in the morning. If it helps to know, we have a very large home (4,000 square feet).
on 07-10-2014 by Aaron
Good product, wrong approach to sales
I have reviewed the operating and installation guides for the Aprilaire 700 and compared it to it's biggest competitor Honeywell 360. Th eunits are similar on all fronts with the lead going to Aprilaire for historic performance, the cold air return duct pressure sensor type and the locally mounted humidistat. However the disappointment is that Aprilaire turns away do-it-yourselfers by insisting the warrenty for the unit is only applicable if it is professionally installed. That's too bad because forcing all households to extend their budgets for professional installations means the true cost of the unit rises dramatically and it becomes over priced when compared to it's competition.
Although I prefer the Aprolaire 700 unit as a humidifier I have to recommend against it's use because of it's total cost to those at least that want to manage their own installations and hook-ups. If this were agas or oil fired furnace this recommendation would be different for the risk factors involved, but it isn't.
on 01-28-2012 by RIck
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.