- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Aprilaire 700M Humidifier, Whole House w/ Manual Control, .75 Gallons/hour
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
Never has your air been fresher, cleaner and more breathable than with the Aprilaire 700M Humidifier, Whole House w/ Manual Control. By adding moisture, this humidifier can alleviate many irritating symptoms caused by dry, stale air. Built to operate in houses up to 4,200 square feet, Aprilaire 700M Humidifier can deliver up to 50% more moisture than competitive units. This humidifier also has an evaporation rate of .75 gallons per hour, one of the highest in the industry.
Proper Maintenance and Care
To get the most out of your aprilaire 700M, it’s recommended that you replace the water panel evaporator in your humidifier at least once a year. If you live in a drier climate or if you experience high levels of hard water, you may need to change the filter more often. The “change water panel” indicator light will blink to tell you when it’s necessary to replace the filter.
- Delivers up to 50% more moisture in comparison to competitive units
- Has an evaporation capacity of 0.75 gallons per hour, among the highest capacity humidifiers sold
- Humidifies tightly-constructed homes up to 4,200 square feet in size
- Humidifier Dimensions: Width 15 29/32" x Height (including solenoid valve and drain spud) 18" x Depth 10 11/32"
- Plenum Opening: 14 3/4" W x 14 5/16" H
- Water Feed Rate: 6 gph
- Electrical Data: 120 VAC-60 Hz, 0.8 AMP
- Item Must be PROFESSIONALLY INSTALLED to be eligible to receive the 5-year warranty through Manufacturer. Warranty is void unless humidifier is installed by qualified heating and air conditioning contractor due to possible misapplication of product
- Customer Reviews
I stumbled across the Aprilaire 700M 120V Power Fan Humidifier online
I stumbled across the Aprilaire 700M 120V Power Fan Humidifier online. The price was considerably low and I decided to try it out. As a result, I was very happy with installing the Aprilaire power fan humidifier at my house because it does superior job cleaning the air. The evaporation rate is 0.75 gallons per hour, which is pretty high. I use it for the large areas in my home. Great product, I suggest you buy it.
on 07-10-2014 by Walter
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.