- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Aprilaire 800 Steam Humidifier, Whole House w/ Digital Control - 1 Gallon/hr
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
The Aprilaire 800 Steam Humidifier is a whole house humidifier with digital control. Capable of humidification of up to 6,200 feet, it utilizes some of the most advanced and groundbreaking technology to ensure your breathable air is always at the proper humidity levels. The Aprilaire 800 delivers humidity in the form of steam to a conditioned space OR using the optional Aprilaire 850 Pack.
Installation is easy with the Aprilaire 800 recessed into a wall. In addition, maintenance is also easy with no cleaning or scrubbing! All that is required is for the canister to be removed. This humidifier uses the latest in absorption and dispersion steam technology to properly dispense air throughout your entire house without causing problematic condensation in your ducts. You can count on the drain and fill valves of the Aprilaire 800 to work together to maintain proper water levels in the canister. This allows for the unit to deliver the correct steam capacity based on the electrical conductivity of the water. Water filtration is never required for you to enjoy the lasting effects of this digital humidifier.
When the humidity levels in your home are at an optimal level you provide an environment that is ideal for respiratory health. Another benefit of optimum humidity levels is protection for parts of your home that can be damaged by dry weather (paint, weather stripping, molding, etc.). Your electronics such as TV and computer.
The Aprilaire 800 Humidifier should be inspected approximately every 500 hours. Check and inspect the piping and plumbing connections for leaks or cracks. You should also check the drain line to make sure it is not blocked, and clean or replace as necessary.
Adding humidity by means of steam is one of the newer and efficient ways to solve the issue of dry air within your home.
Model 850 Fan Pack works with Model 800 to provide humdification without the need for duct work!
- Canister Removes Easily
- Easy Installation, Recessed Into Wall
- High Capacity Humidification of 11.5 to 34.6 Gallons Per Day
- Easy Maintenance
- Steam Dispersion Prevents Duct Condensation
- Quiet Operation
- Notification When Canister Must Be Replaced.
- Drain Water Flushed and Tempered w/ Cold Water
- Electrical Information: 120V ,1.4 kW, 11.5 Amps, 208V, 2.4 kW, 11.5 Amps, 240V - 2.8 kW, 11.5 Amps
- Electrical: 24 VAC, 60 HZ, 0.75 Amps
- Humidifier Technology: Electrode
- Humidifier Dimensions: 10 1/8" W x 20 7/8"H x 7 1/8"D
- Humidifier Operating Weight: 23 lbs.
- Water Harness: 3 to 6 Grain Per Gallon
- Water Pressure Must Be Between 25 PSI and 120 PSI
- Weight of 10 Lbs.
- Your Research Products Corporation Aprilaire humidifier unit is expressly warranted for five (5) years from date of installation to be free from defects in materials or workmanship except, however, for the disposable steam canister which will have to be replaced from time to time depending upon the amount of use.
Research Products Corporationâ€™s exclusive obligation under this warranty shall be to supply, without charge, a replacement for any part of the humidifier which is found to be defective within such five (5) year period and which is returned not later than thirty (30) days after said five (5) year period by you to either your original supplier or to Research Products Corporation, Madison, Wisconsin 53701, together with the model number and installation date of the humidifier.
- Customer Reviews
We live in Denver, and my skin used to feel dry all the time especially during the winter
We live in Denver, and my skin used to feel dry all the time especially during the winter. I was also always thirsty. I got this unit two weeks ago and I'm so miffed that I didn't get it sooner, could have saved myself a lot of trouble. I am now considering getting one for my office.
on 07-10-2014 by Randall
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.