Aprilaire 23.3 GPD Steam Humidifier with Digital Humidifier Control
- Q & A
- Write Your Review
About the Aprilaire 800 23.3 GPD Steam Humidifier with Digital Humidifier Control
Adding humidity by means of steam is one of the most new and efficient ways to solve the issue of dry air within your home. The Aprilaire 800 23.3 GPD Steam Humidifier with Digital Humidifier Control utilizes some of the most advanced, groundbreaking technology to ensure that your breathable air is always of the proper humidity levels.
Benefits for Health & Home
When the humidity levels in in your home are at an optimal level you provide an environment that is ideal for respiratory health. Another benefit of optimum humidity levels is protection for parts of your home that can be damaged by dry weather (paint, weather stripping, molding, etc.).
Easy To Install / Minimal Maintenance
This easy to install and easy to maintain unit uses the latest in absorption and dispersion steam technology to properly dispense air throughout your entire house, without causing problematic condensation in your ducts. And, you can count on the drain and fill valves of this unit to work together to maintain proper water levels in the canister. This allows for the unit to deliver the correct steam capacity based on the electrical conductivity of the water. The Aprilaire 800 23.3 GPD Steam Humidifier with Digital Humidifier Control requires no cleaning and very little maintenance. Water filtration is never required for you to enjoy the lasting effects of this digital humidifier.
Proper Maintenance For Your Humidifier
The Aprilaire 800 Humidifier should be inspected approximately every 500 hours. Check and inspect the piping and plumbing connections for leaks and cracks. You should also check the drain line to make sure it is not blocked, and clean or replace as necessary. The most important maintenance that needs to be done is the water panel needs to be replaced once a year during regular use, and when used more often the water panel needs to be replaced every six months.
• Electrode technology - proven more effective to generate steam; requires no cleaning
• Easy installation - remote or duct mount applications with no additional accessories
• Easy to maintain - simply remove canister and replace
• Dispersion technology prevents condensation in the duct
• Drain water flushes with fresh inlet water
• Can be used with any condensate pump
• Water filtration never required
• Steam capacity: 120 Volts - 11.5 GPD; 208 Volts - 20.5 GPD; 240 Volts - 23.3 GPD
• Humidifier Technology: Electrode
• Electrical Information:
@ 120V - 1.4 kW, 11.5 gal/day, 11.5 Amps
@ 208V - 2.4 kW, 20.5 gal/day, 11.5 Amps
@ 240V - 2.8 kW, 23.3 gal/day, 11.5 Amps
• Humidifier Unit Operating Weight: 23 lbs.
• Humidifier Unit Dimensions: 10-1/8"W x 20-7/8"H x 7-1/8"D
• Water Filtration: None required
• Mounting: Plenum or remote (remote mount kit included with unit)
• Remote Blower: Yes
• Cleaning Instructions: Simply replace canister
• Variable Speed Blower Compatible: Yes
• Downflow Furnace Compatible: Yes
• Duct Humidity Sensor: Yes
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $457.99
On Sale: $324.99
Our Price: $52.99
Our Price: $74.99
Our Price: $321.99