- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Aprilaire 8028 Damper Power Distribution Panel
Earn 6 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
About The Aprilaire 8028 Damper Power Distribution Panel
The Aprilaire 8028 Damper Power Distribution Panel is a convenient, inexpensive way to wire up to twenty dampers for zoning applications. Each of the damper positions can hold up to two dampers each of which are controlled by the existing damper outputs of any Aprilaire Zoned Comfort Panel. The Aprilaire 8028 Damper Power Distribution Panel features LEDs that simplify trouble shooting and the unit also incorporates built-in fuse protection. The size of your transformer depends on the largest number of dampers the will be used at any given time. If you plan on have more than six dampers on at any one time dedicated damper transformers should be install as well as an Aprilaire 8028 Damper Power Distribution Panel.
- Simplifies installation when the number of dampers exceeds the fuse rating of the control panel
- Makes troubleshooting easier
- Gives a professional and clean appearance to your installation
- Max Damper Power Input Per Zone: 100 VA @ 24 VAC
- Damper Fuse Size: 5 A fast acting (spare supplied)
- Control Input Current Draw (Zone A & B): 50 mA @ 24 VAC
- Max No of Aprilaire Dampers Per Zone: 10
- Max Wire Size: 18 AWG
- Application Temperature / RH: 140°F / 90% RH (non-condensing)
- One (1) year limited warranty through manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.