- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Aprilaire 8244 Thermostat, Non-Programmable Thermostat, Single-Stage Heat/Cool or Heat Pump
About The Aprilaire 8244 Non-Programmable Thermostat, Single-Stage Heat/Cool or Heat Pump
The Aprilaire 8244 Non-Programmable Thermostat is ideal for both replacement installations & new construction. The Aprilaire 8244 Non-Programmable Thermostat features straight forward, simple to wire set-up design that has all the basic features and is compatible with Aprilaire equipment. The Aprilaire 8244 Non-Programmable Thermostat provides precise temperature control in a sleek, compact design.Additional Information:
- Assures readability and ease of use. All models are backlit for added convenience
- Provides simple setback for vacations and other extended periods or when customers choose a single setting
- Automatically returns to program settings after a temporary change delivering convenience and comfort
- Rated Voltage: 20 to 30 Volts
- Rated Current: 1.5 amp total, 1 amp max per terminal
- Control Range: 45°F-90°F (7°C-32°C)
- Operative Range: 32°F-105°F (0°C-41°C)
- Control Accuracy: ± 1°F from 60°-80°F
- Differential Adjustment: Slow (2°F) or Fast (1°F) cycling selectable
- Field Temp Offset Adjustment: ± 4°F in increments of 1°F
- Dimensions: 3.8"H x 5.2"W x 1.3"D
- Set Point Display: Set point and room temperature displayed simultaneously
- Heat/Cool Mode Indicators: "FLAME" or "SNOWFLAKE" icon will display to indicate system mode
- Aux Heat Indicator: "FLAME" icon will flash to indicate when expensive auxiliary heat is in use
Two (2) Year Warranty Through Manufacturer From Date of Installation
- Customer Reviews
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.