Aprilaire Thermostat, Digital Non-Programmable Battery Powered Thermostat - 1-Heat/1-Cool
This item is no longer availableFor your convenience, we recommend:
Aprilaire 8444View this item
About the Aprilaire 8344 Digital Non-Programmable Battery Powered Thermostat: 1 Heat/1 Cool
If you want total control of your home’s heating and cooling, the Aprilaire 8344 Digital Non-Programmable Battery Powered Thermostat 1 Heat/1 Cool is perfect for you. Designed to work with single or multi-stage heat pump and hydraulic systems, it is an excellent choice for any home heating and cooling system.
Manufactured to support both single or multi-stage heat pump and hydraulic systems, this mercury-fee thermostat is perfect for anyone looking to make the leap to digital thermostat technology.
Designed to alert you of dangerous temperature changes, even when power is lost, this digital display unit also features a low battery display. Backed for five years by the manufacturer’s warranty, this thermostat is great for homes that are not in need of any special programmable device, but rather just a simple reading of your room’s current temperature and heating & cooling controls.
Additional Information :
Download Manual Here
• Aprilaire Models 8344 Non-Programmable Thermostats feature a low battery indicator and easy battery replacement as well as protection from high and low temperature extremes even if battery power is lost.
• Easy to read the attractive design features a large, easy-to-read back lit display readable in any light.
• Fahrenheit/Celsius selectable.
• Comfort Control Accuracy: +/• 1.0 °F (applies to settings within comfort range)
• Comfort Range: 60 °F • 80 °F
• Operating Range: 32 °F • 99 °F
• Maximum Control Accuracy: + 2 °F
• Temperature Setting (Control) Range: 50 °F • 90 °F heating; 60 °F • 90 °F cooling
• Switched Load Voltage: 18 • 30 volts
• Maximum Operating Current: 1.0 Amp
• Maximum Surge Current: 3.0 Amps
• Low Limit Temperature: 41 °F +/• 9 °F
• High Limit Temperature: 100 °F +/• 9 °F
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: