- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Aprilaire 8348 Thermostat, Digital Non-Programmable Battery Powered Thermostat - Heat/Cool Multi-stage
About the Aprilaire 8348 Digital Non-Programmable Battery Powered Thermostat: Heat/Cool Multistage
Making the jump from a mechanical thermostat to a digital layout can be difficult for some people. Thankfully, the Aprilaire 8348 Digital Non-Programmable Battery Powered Thermostat: Heat/Cool Multistage bridges the gap between the two and offers consumers an affordable, high-tech solution four controlling the heating and cooling flow in their living spaces.
Mercury free and with an option to select both Fahrenheit and Celsius readings, this digital thermostat is essential for homes that are looking to upgrade, but don’t want all the hassle of a programmable thermostat. The large digital display makes it easy to determine the current temperature of the room, and adjustments are as easy as pressing a button.
Best of all, this thermostat is easy to install, right out of the box. Don’t spend time figuring out complicated setups or paying extra for professional installation. The Aprilaire 8348 Digital Non-Programmable Battery Powered Thermostat: Heat/Cool Multistage also comes backed by a five year warranty from the manufacturer.Additional Information :
- Model 8348 Non-Programmable Thermostat Heat/Cool Multi-stage
- Aprilaire Models 8348 Non-Programmable Thermostats feature a low battery indicator and easy battery replacement as well as protection from high and low temperature extremes even if battery power is lost.
- Easy to read the attractive design features a large, easy-to-read back lit display readable in any light.
- Fahrenheit/Celsius selectable
- Comfort Control Accuracy: +/
- 1.0 °F (applies to settings within comfort range)
- Comfort Range: 60 °F
- 80 °F
- Operating Range: 32 °F
- 99 °F
- Maximum Control Accuracy: +/
- 2 °F
- Temperature Setting (Control) Range: 50 °F
- 90 °F heating; 60 °F
- 90 °F cooling
- Switched Load Voltage: 18
- 30 volts
- Maximum Operating Current: 1.0 Amp
- Maximum Surge Current: 3.0 Amps
- Low Limit Temperature: 41 °F +/
- 9 °F
- High Limit Temperature: 100 °F +/
- 9 °F
- 5 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.