Aprilaire 8444 Thermostat, Digital Non-Programmable - 1 Heat/1 Cool Thermostat
Ask a Question
About this Product
Have you been looking to regulate the heating and cooling within your home without all of the complicated programmable features? The Digital Non-Programmable 1 Heat/1 Cool Thermostat from Aprilaire gives you full control of your heating and cooling system on an easy to read LCD screen so that you’re always informed of the status in your living spaces.
Complete with room temperature readings and temperature sensors to gauge the status of your room, this thermostat can also be equipped to provide readings based on outdoor temperatures with the model 8052 sensor (sold separately). An easy to configure setup menu allows you access to all of the features of the device, putting you in total control at all times.
Featuring an easy to install terminal block and the option to wire install or battery operate, this thermostat is a snap to integrate into any home. Permanent memory retention in the event of a power failure also gives you peace of mind in knowing that your device will function properly no matter what happens to it.
Requires 8052 outdoor temperature sensor, sold separately
Aprilaire 8400 Series thermostats have an Integrated Auto-Changeover Mode for Heating & Cooling
Features:• Easy to install
• Battery or hardwire operable
• Quick reference instructions on unit
• LCD screen for easy reading and using
• Permanent memory retention
• Displays room temperature, temperature setting, and outdoor temperature (WITH model 8052 sensor)
• Millivolt compatible
• Water panel, air filter, dehumidifier, and HVAC service indicators
Specifications:• Operating Voltage: 24VAC
• Maximum Surge Current: 5A
• Batteries 2 AA Alkaline
• Heats from 45° F to 90° F, Cools from 50° F to 90° F
• Outdoor Temperature Sensor Maximum: 300 ft
• Dimensions: 5.25" x 4.50" x 1.00"
• Two Stages: 1 Heat and 1 Cool
• System Compatibility: Single Stage, Millivolt
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: