- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Aprilaire 8448 Thermostat, Digital Heat/Cool or Heat Pump Multi-Stage Non-Programmable Thermostat
About The Aprilaire 8448 Digital Non-Programmable Universal 2-Heat/1-Cool Thermostat
The Aprilaire 8448 Digital Heat/Cool or Heat Pump Multi-Stage Thermostat is a non-programmable electric thermostat. The universal modes of the Aprilaire 8448 controls single stage, multi-stage, heat pump, millivolt, standard gas, oil, and electric systems. The Aprilaire 8448 features a large LCD screen for easy reading, easy to install terminal block, dual-powered (wired or battery powered), Fahrenheit and Celsius settings, soft touch keys, and permanent memory retention in the event of a power failure. The Aprilaire 8448 can also display the outdoor temperature allowing you to make any adjustments necessary adjustments to your scheduled programming (requires an Aprilaire 8052 outdoor temperature sensor, sold separately). The simple set-up menu also allows you to activate other optional features, allowing you to take full control of the thermostat.
Aprilaire 8400 Series thermostats have an Integrated Auto-Changeover Mode for Heating & Cooling
- Easy to install
- Battery or hardwire operable
- Quick reference instructions on unit
- LCD screen for easy reading and using
- Permanent memory retention
- Displays room temperature, temperature setting, and outdoor temperature (WITH model 8052 sensor)
- Millivolt compatible
- Water panel, air filter, dehumidifier, and HVAC service indicators
- Operating Voltage: 24VAC
- Maximum Surge Current: 5A
- Batteries 2 AA Alkaline
- Heats from 45° F to 90° F, Cools from 50° F to 90° F
- Outdoor Temperature Sensor Maximum: 300 ft
- Dimensions: 5.25" x 4.50" x 1.00"
- Stages: Heat/Cool or Heat Pump Multi-Stage Non-Programmable
5 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers