- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Aprilaire 8463 Thermostat, Programmable Dual Powered Thermostat - 1-Heat/1-Cool
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Aprilaire 8463 Programmable Dual Powered Thermostat: 1 Heat/1 Cool
Take total control of the heating and cooling of your home with the Aprilaire 8463 Programmable Dual Powered Thermostat 1 Heat/1 Cool. This programmable device allows you to specify the temperature in your home on a weekly and weekend basis, giving you customizable options for each setting.
Set your temperature preferences for the five weekdays, then choose from either a two day setting on the weekend or a day to day fluctuation. This 4.5 inch LCD screen provides optimal information regarding your temperature, while the touch soft keys make programming your schedule a breeze.
Upgrade to a programmable thermostat today and take full advantage of all its unique features. Designed to work with single or multi-stage heat pump and hydraulic systems, this mercury-free thermostat is an excellent choice for your first programmable unit. The Aprilaire 8463 Programmable Dual Powered Thermostat 1Heat/1 Cool comes with a five year manufacturer’s warranty to ensure that your device works properly for years to come.
Aprilaire 8400 Series thermostats have an Integrated Auto-Changeover Mode for Heating & CoolingAdditional Information:
- Large 4.5 square inch LCD with high contrast for easier reading
- Bright, white backlit display is easy to read
- Displays room temperature, temperature setting and outdoor temperature (with 8052 sensor, sold separately) simultaneously
- Removable battery cover for fast, easy replacement
- Easy to use temperature control and override program schedule at anytime
- Progressive recovery
- Permanent program retention during power loss
- Indefinite setpoint Hold
- Choice of 5/1/1 day programmable, or 5/2 day
- Dual Powered. Choice of battery powered or hardwired, for all applications
- Easy-to-wire terminal block
- Water panel, air filter, dehumidifier and HVAC service indicators
- Simple "set-up" menu to activate optional features
- Soft-touch keys
- Terminals: RC, R, W, Y, G, C, S1, S2
- Operating voltage 24 VAC (18 30 VAC)
- Current &149; Maximum: 2.5A (total), 1.0A (single output)
- Maximum surge current: 5A
- Power supply Dual power. Can be battery or 24 VAC powered (When both the sources are available, battery will be used as back up power)
- Battery power: AA size alkaline battery x 2
- Battery life: Approximately 1 year
- Room temperature measurement Display range: 32° to 99°F (0° to 40°C)
- Outdoor temperature measurement Display range: -20° to 130°F (-30° to 55°C)Temperature setting range:
- Heat: 45° to 90°F (7° to 32°C)
- Cool: 50° to 99°F (10° to 37°C)
- Dimensions: 5.25" x 4.50" x 1.00"
- 5 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
A very user friendly Tstat. Great look as well.
on 01-22-2016 by Justin
I was looking for a thermostat with a fan circulation function, and I found it
I was looking for a thermostat with a fan circulation function, and I found it. No more stuffy air and it also seems to provide more even humidity for my plants.
on 07-10-2014 by Michelle
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.