- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Aprilaire 8466 Thermostat, Programmable Dual Powered Universal Thermostat - 2-Heat/1-Cool
About the Aprilaire 8466 Programmable Dual Powered Universal Thermostat: 2-Heat/1-Cool
Managing your home’s heating and cooling system has never been easier or more efficient than with the Aprilaire 8466 Programmable Dual Powered Universal Thermostat: 2-Heat/1-Cool. This programmable thermostat allows you to specify the temperature in your home on a weekly and weekend basis, giving you customizable options for each setting.
Set your temperature preferences by choosing between three stages of heat and two stages of cool. Easily program for the five weekdays, and then choose from either a two day setting on the weekend or a day to day fluctuation. This 4.5 inch LCD screen provides optimal information regarding your temperature, while the touch soft keys make programming your schedule a breeze.
Designed to work with standard systems like gas/electric/oil, single stage, heat pump, multi-stage and millivolt systems, this mercury free thermostat is an excellent choice for your all-encompassing programmable unit. The Aprilaire 8466 Programmable Dual Powered Universal Thermostat comes with a five year manufacturer’s warranty to ensure that your device works properly.
Aprilaire 8400 Series thermostats have an Integrated Auto-Changeover Mode for Heating & Cooling
- Large 4.5 square inch LCD with high contrast for easier reading
- Controls 3 Stages Heat / 2 Stages Cool
- Bright, white backlit display is easy to read
- Easy to use temperature control and override program schedule at anytime
- Progressive recovery
- Permanent program retention during power loss
- Indefinite setpoint Hold
- Choice of 5/1/1 day programmable, or 5/2 day
- Displays room temperature, temperature setting and outdoor temperature (with 8052 sensor, sold separately) simultaneously
- Removable battery cover for fast, easy replacement
- Dual fuel operation built in eliminates need for a dual fuel kit (requires 8052 outdoor temperature sensor, sold separately)
- Dual Powered. Choice of battery powered or hardwired, for all applications
- Easy-to-wire terminal block
- Permanent memory retention during power outage
- Water panel, air filter, dehumidifier and HVAC service indicators
- Simple "set-up" menu to activate optional features
- Soft-touch keys
- Terminals: Rc, R, W, Y, G, C, S1, S2, 0/B, L, W2, Y2
- Operating voltage 24 VAC (18-30 VAC)
- Maximum: 2.5A (total), 1.0A (single output)
- Maximum surge current: 5A
- Power supply Dual power. Can be battery or 24 VAC powered (When both the sources are available, battery will be used as back up power)
- Battery power: AA size alkaline battery x 2
- Battery life: Approximately 1 year
- Room temperature measurement Display range: 32° to 99°F (0° to 40°C)
- Outdoor temperature measurement Display range: -20° to 130°F (-30° to 55°C)Temperature setting range
- Heat: 45° to 90°F (7° to 32°C)
- Cool: 50° to 99°F (10° to 37°C)
- Dimensions: 5.25" x 4.50" x 1.00"
- 5 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
what are the dimensions of home thermostat model 8466by John A L. on 02-23-2013
Dimensions: 5.25" x 4.50" x 1.00"on 03-18-2013Please login or register before adding a question.