- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Aprilaire 850 Humidifier, Steam Fan Pack for Model 800
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
HumidifiersView all items in this category
About the Aprilaire 850 Humidifier, Steam Fan Pack for Model 800
The Aprilaire 850 Humidifier, Steam Fan Pack for Model 800 is a through the wall style steam distribution device. It is designed to attached to the Aprilaire 800 steam humidifier. It has a built in fan and steam nozzle. Adding humidity by means of steam is one of the most new and efficient ways to solve the issue of dry air within your home. The Aprilaire 800 23.3 GPD Steam Humidifier with Digital Humidifier Control utilizes some of the most advanced, groundbreaking technology to ensure that your breathable air is always of the proper humidity levels.
Benefits for Health & Home
When the humidity levels in your home are at an optimal level you provide an environment that is ideal for respiratory health. Another benefit of optimum humidity levels is protection for parts of your home that can be damaged by dry weather (paint, weather stripping, molding, etc.).
Easy To Install / Minimal Maintenance
This easy to install and easy to maintain unit uses the latest in absorption and dispersion steam technology to properly dispense air throughout your entire house, without causing problematic condensation in your ducts. And, you can count on the drain and fill valves of this unit to work together to maintain proper water levels in the canister. This allows for the unit to deliver the correct steam capacity based on the electrical conductivity of the water. The Aprilaire 800 23.3 GPD Steam Humidifier with Digital Humidifier Control requires no cleaning and very little maintenance. Water filtration is never required for you to enjoy the lasting effects of this digital humidifier.
Proper Maintenance For Your Humidifier
The Aprilaire 800 Humidifier should be inspected approximately every 500 hours. Check and inspect the piping and plumbing connections for leaks and cracks. You should also check the drain line to make sure it is not blocked, and clean or replace as necessary. The most important maintenance that needs to be done is the water panel needs to be replaced once a year during regular use, and when used more often the water panel needs to be replaced every six months.
- The Model 850 Fan Pack marries with the Aprilaire Model 800 Steam
- Humidifier to provide comfortable humidity levels to homes without ductwork.
- Quiet operation makes the Model 850 Fan Pack practically unnoticeable.
- Designed to blend into a home’s environment.
- Easy install – Recessed into a wall and connects directly to the Model 800 Steam Humidifier.
- Amps: 0.75
- Width: 17 3/50 Inches
- Depth: 7 83/100 Inches
- Height: 4 49/50 Inches
- Voltage: 24 Volts
- Your Research Products Corporation Aprilaire humidifier unit is expressly warranted for five (5) years from date of installation to be free from defects in materials or workmanship except, however, for the disposable steam canister which will have to be replaced from time to time depending upon the amount of use.
Research Products Corporationâ€™s exclusive obligation under this warranty shall be to supply, without charge, a replacement for any part of the humidifier which is found to be defective within such five (5) year period and which is returned not later than thirty (30) days after said five (5) year period by you to either your original supplier or to Research Products Corporation, Madison, Wisconsin 53701, together with the model number and installation date of the humidifier.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.