- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Aprilaire 8600 Thermostat, Universal Touchscreen Thermostat
About the Aprilaire 8600 Universal Touchscreen Thermostat
The Aprilaire 8600 Universal Touchscreen Thermostat is a low-profile thermostat that offers a wide range of features at a great price! This model can be used to control many different heating installations, including multi-stage, single stage, heat pumps, millivolt, and standard electric, oil, and gas systems. The large, easy-to-read 10.3 square inch backlit screen can be either hardwired (24VAC) or battery operated.
In addition, the Aprilaire 8600 also offers manual or programmable modes in 7-day, 5/1/1 day or 5/2 day cycles, as well as the ability to display information on the status of the air filter, dehumidifier, humidifier and HVAC. It has a fan control and fan circulation mode that is programmable, built-in instructions and suggestions through its Message Center and progressive recovery, which confirms the correct temperature at the beginning of programmed cycles.
The Aprilaire 8600 is also compatible with a variety of accessories to further extend the thermostat’s range of features, meaning it is your most flexible option on the market.Additional Information:
- Large touch screen with adjustable backlight - constant backlight available (24 VAC hardwired)
- Message center provides feedback and instructions.
- 7 day programmable or separately programmable weekday/weekend schedules.
- Thermostat can be removed from the wall for easy programming (batteries must be installed).
- Front battery door access for fast, easy replacement.
- Dual Power Option: Battery or 24 VAC
- Displays room temperature, temperature setting, and optional outdoor temperature.
- Air filter, humidifier, dehumidifier, and HVAC service indicators.
- Programmable fan control with fan circulation mode.
- Easy to use temperature control can override program schedule at any time.
- Progressive recovery ensures proper temperature at the start of a program event.
- Built in compressor protection prevents damage to your equipment.
- Thermal Specifications
- Control range: 45° to 99°F (7° to 32°C)
- Display range: 32° to 99°F (0° to 40°C)
- Accuracy: +/- 1°F (+/- .5°C)
- Storage temperature: -30° to 140°F (-34.4° to 60°C)
- Operating humidity: 5% to 90% relative humidity
- Operating ambient temperature: 32° to 120°F (0° to 48.9°C)
- Shipping temperature range: -30° to 140°F (-34.4° to 60°C)Dimensions
- 4 15/16â€ High x 6â€ Wide x 1 5/16â€ DeepElectrical Specifications
- 24 VAC (18-30 VAC)
- 1 amp maximum load per terminal
- 2.5 amp total maximum load (all terminals)
- AC Power: 18-30 Volt AC
- DC Power: 3.0 Volts DC (2 â€œAAâ€ Alkaline batteries included)
- Standard systems gas, oil, electric
- Single stage/heat pump/multi-stage
- Millivolt systems
- Terminal Designations: C, B, O, Y, Y2, G, RC, R, W2, W, L, S2, S1, T1, T2
5 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers