Aprilaire Thermostat, 24 VAC Touchscreen Communicating Thermostat
Ask a Question
About this Product
About the Aprilaire 8800 24 VAC Touchscreen Communicating Thermostat
Now your home heating and cooling systems can function as they were made to with the Aprilaire 8800 24 VAC Touchscreen Communicating Thermostat. This highly technical device offers users the unique opportunity to control every aspect of their home temperature system, including humidity, temperature, times, dates and other ventilation settings. The clear 10.3 square inch touch screen makes programming a snap and plain English means you’ll never need a manual to understand your thermostat.
If you’ve got multiple rooms that require different settings, do not hesitate to start a network of thermostats! The Aprilaire 8800 24 VAC Touchscreen Communicating Thermostat is set up to function as a standalone thermostat or as part of a system. You can even connect your home automation system with the Protocol Adaptor.
Easy to install and even easier to use, this device comes with a message center to alert you of any issues that may arise in your home. And, in the event of a power outage, the memory system of this unit safeguards all of your set information.
Features:• Message center provides feedback and instructions
• Reports outdoor temperature to all connected thermostats
• Front battery door access for fast, easy replacement
• Programmable fan control with fan circulation mode
• Progressive recovery ensures proper temperature at the start of a program event
• Built in compressor protection prevents damage to your equipment
• Touch screen lockout prevents unauthorized changes
• Copy function allows for quick programming and 7-day programming allows for a separate setup for each day
• Permanent memory makes sure that programs, times and dates are not lost during a power outage
• Multiple hold options allow you to maximize comfort and energy savings: vacation hold, custom timed hold, and permanent hold.
Specifications:• Manufacturer: Aprilaire
• Manufacturer Product No: 8800
• UPC: 686720880001
• Control Range: 45 to 99 Degrees F (7 to 32 Degrees C)
• Display Range: 32 to 99 Degrees F (0 to 40 Degrees C)
• Accuracy: 1F (0.5 Degree C)
• Operating Humidity: 5 to 90 Percent
• Dimensions: 4.9" x 6" x 0.3"
• Power Requirement: 24 VAC (18-30 VAC), 2x AA batteries (backup)
• Maximum Current Draw: 1 amp per terminal, 2.5 amp total
• Battery Type: 2x AA (included)
• System Types: Standard oil, gas, electric; Heat Pump single/multi stage
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: