Aprilaire 8800 24 VAC Touchscreen Communicating Thermostat
Ask a Question
About this Product
With the Aprilaire 8800 touchscreen thermostat, your can now control your home heating and cooling system based on your lifestyle and individual preference. This HVAC programmable device offers complete control of your home temperature including humidity, temperature, times, dates. The 10.3 inch touchscreen makes programming a snap! You’ll never need a manual to understand the Aprilaire 8800.
A programmable thermostat can save approximately $180 every year in energy costs acording to the EPA.
Have multiple rooms that require different settings? Start a network of thermostats! The Aprilaire 8800 Thermostat is set up to function as a standalone thermostat or as part of a household automation system. You can connect your home automation system with the Protocol Adaptor with no hassles - plug in play.
Easy to install and even easier to use, the Aprilaire 8800 Thermostat comes with a message center alerting you of any issues that may arise in your home. And, in the event of a power outage, the memory system of this unit safeguards all of your set information. Stepup the tech with Aprilaire 8800 thermostat and create your comfort.
• Battery door access for easy replacement
• Fan control & fan circulation mode is programmable
• Progressive recovery ensures proper temperature
• Built in compressor protection prevents damage equipment
• Lockout Feature Prevents unauthorized changes
• Copy function allows quick programming
• Permanent memory protection from a power outage
• Multiple hold options based on your schedule and lifestyle.
• Display Range: 32 to 99 Degrees F (0 to 40 Degrees C)
• Accuracy: 1F (0.5 Degree C)
• Operating Humidity: 5 to 90 Percent
• Dimensions: 4.9" x 6" x 0.3"
• Power Requirement: 24 VAC (18-30 VAC), 2x AA batteries (backup)
• Maximum Current Draw: 1 amp per terminal, 2.5 amp total
• Battery Type: 2x AA (included)
• System Types: Standard oil, gas, electric; Heat Pump single/multi stage
couldn't be happier
I replaced my ten year old thermostat with this one and couldn't be happier. It was easy to install and set up, and I didn't have to change anything since setting it up. Works great.
on 07-10-2014 by Jean
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: