- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Aprilaire 8910 Thermostat, Home Comfort Control
About the Aprilaire 8910 Thermostat, Home Comfort Control
Now your home heating and cooling systems can function as they were made to with the Aprilaire 8910 Thermostat, Home Comfort Control. This highly technical device offers users the unique opportunity to control every aspect of their home temperature system, including humidity, temperature, times, dates and other ventilation settings. The clear 10.3 square inch touch screen makes programming a snap and plain English means you’ll never need a manual to understand your thermostat.
If you’ve got multiple rooms that require different settings, do not hesitate to start a network of thermostats! The Aprilaire 8910 Thermostat, Home Comfort Control is set up to function as a standalone thermostat or as part of a system. You can even connect your home automation system with the Protocol Adaptor.
Easy to install and even easier to use, this device comes with a message center to alert you of any issues that may arise in your home. And, in the event of a power outage, the memory system of this unit safeguards all of your set information.
- Increase the number of IAQ products sold per install
- Increase recurring revenue from service reminders
- Improve customer satisfaction by installing a control that is simple and intuitive to operate; one location for confirmation and control
- Easy, predictable install
- No additional wires to pull
- Fewer components
- Real language programming, no need to reference manuals for set up codes
- Integrated Indoor Air Quality Solutions
- Humidity Control
- Event-Based Air Cleaning
- Fresh Air Ventilation with Limits
- Universal system compatibility
- 3 Wire Design
- Intuitive, simple user interface
- Real language descriptions in set up menus
- Heat Blast - schedule override
- Service reminders
- 24 VAC powered (18-30 VAC)
- 1 amp maximum load per terminal
- 2.5 amp total maximum load (all terminals)
- Standard systems gas, oil, electric
- Single stage/heat pump/multi-stage
- User interface 6” x 4.85” x 1.25”
- Equipment control module 8.6” x 9.6” x 1.9”
Five (5) Year Limited Warranty through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.