Aprilaire thermostats offer versatility and reliability for a variety of heating installations. An Aprilaire thermostat can be used with multi-stage, single-stage, heat pumps, millivolt and standard electric, oil and gas systems. They are easy to install and program, with safeguards to save your settings in the event of a power outage.Aprilaire thermostats offered by a Westside Wholesale maintain the comfort level in the entire home making customers’ life easier. It fully controls the heating and cooling, letting household members to enjoy the ideal atmosphere.
It is a difficult choice for many people to decide on the right thermostat. It may seem strange, but it is an essential appliance that can do much more than only turning on and off the heating and cooling system. Aprilaire consider its thermostats not only as a thing that controls the temperature, but also as a command center to control and customize the entire home’s comfort experience. That is why the Aprilaire’s digital thermostat series are created to satisfy any needs. Aprilaire thermostats are programmable and they control the temperature when and where it is needed. They are also highly efficient and can save up to 30% on heating and cooling costs.
Aprolaire is a well-known company that fills all the products with innovations. So its thermostats are designed to give the overall home comfort.
Aprilaire policy is to maintain healthy, energy-efficient and sustainable appliances. For those who care about the environment, Aprilaire is the best choice. There is a full range of products for green-certified homes to improve the quality of indoor air. These products qualify the house for the Green-Built Certification Program of the National Association of Home Builders. These models provide unprecedented accuracy unlike the mechanical thermostats.
Aprilaire claims two core benefits:
As to the models, there are several ranges to choose:
Westside Wholesale gives the opportunity to choose the best thermostat for your needs. Find out more about each model.
Aprilaire Thermostat Distribution Panel for Aprilaire Automated HVAC System
Bundle Items & SAVE!
Aprilaire Thermostat, Programmable Dual Powered Universal Thermostat - 2-Heat/1-Cool
Aprilaire Thermostat, 5/1/1 or 5/2 Day Programmable Dual Powered Thermostat for Heat Pump
Aprilaire Thermostat, Programmable Dual Powered Thermostat - 1-Heat/1-Cool
Aprilaire Thermostat, Digital Heat/Cool or Heat Pump Multi-Stage Non-Programmable Thermostat
Aprilaire Thermostat, Digital Non-Programmable Heat Pump Thermostat
Aprilaire Thermostat, Digital Non-Programmable - 1 Heat/1 Cool Thermostat
Aprilaire Thermostat, Digital Non-Programmable Battery Powered Thermostat - Heat/Cool Multi-stage
Aprilaire Thermostat, Single-Stage Heat/Cool or Heat Pump Programmable Thermostat
Bundle Items & SAVE!
How to Select
How to select a thermostat
Installing a thermostat in your house helps you control the energy usage of all electric devices and also save money spent on electricity bills. When selecting a thermostat, you should consider many factors and characteristics that will help you create a more comfortable environment in your home.
The first thing you need to consider when selecting a thermostat is the type of your heating or cooling system. The most common types of heating systems operate on natural gas, oil or electricity. You need to make sure the thermostat that you are about to purchase is compatible with the system and the devices installed in your home.
The types of thermostats that exist today can be categorized according to the operation method they provide. Here are the most common types:
- Manual or mechanical thermostats. These are the oldest thermostats that exist. This type is perfect for people who are always present at home and can adjust the temperature of the device whenever they need or want. If you are leaving home frequently, you might want to select a different type of thermostat that will control the system when you are not around.
- Learning thermostats. These are the modern types of programmable thermostats that can learn and adjust their operation mode as you use them. What it means is that you do not have to actually program them, since they will select a perfect operating mode after a few manual adjustments. Learning thermostats can do such things as turn the devices off when you leave the house and turn them back on when you come back, adjust the operation to a more energy efficient mode and even provide you with monthly energy reports.
- Remote energy management thermostats. Such a type allows you to program, adjust and monitor your thermostats via a smartphone or computer. This is really helpful if you want to always know what is going on with the heating or cooling system of your house. In addition to that, you can select a special energy efficient operating mode for the entire heating system of your house by clicking a few buttons.
- Programmable thermostats. This thermostat type can be programmed to automatically adjust the desired temperature during different time of the day. For example, you might want your room to be warmer at night and cooler by noon and this is exactly what a programmable thermostat will do for you.
- Non-programmable thermostat. This type of thermostats provides manual operation and differs from the manual devices only by a display that shows the exact temperature in the room. That way, the information that appears on a display lets you know what adjustments to make.
When you know what thermostat type you want, selecting a perfect option for your home only takes minutes.