- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Ariel Bath AM128JDCLZ Whirpool Tub, 70.87" x 35.04" X 35.04" Platinum Rounded Front - White
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
Ariel products can not be shipped to Hawaii.
About The Ariel AM128JDCLZ Platinum Whirlpool Bathtub - 70.87" x 35.04" X 35.04"- Rounded Front
The Ariel AM128JDCLZ Platinum Whirlpool Bathtub provides you with all the amenities you need to enjoy a relaxing bath. The Ariel AM128JDCLZ Platinum Whirlpool Bathtub features a whirlpool bath system that is powered by a 1.5 horsepower pump, a handheld showerhead, fourteen whirlpool massage jets, a thermostatic faucet, and an FM radio. The Ariel AM128JDCLZ Platinum Whirlpool Bathtub is also equipped with chromatherapy lighting, auto pipe cleaning, a computer control panel, and a sixty minute auto shutdown function. The Ariel AM128JDCLZ Platinum Whirlpool Bathtub is ETL listed for 110 volt electrical systems (US & Canada electrical safety), and is backed by a one year manufacturer warranty. The dimensions of the Ariel AM128JDCLZ Platinum Whirlpool Bathtub are 70.87" x 37.40" x 35.04".
This item does not qualify for our standard return policy: A 25% re-stocking fee applies to returns of this item.
- 1-YR Limited Manufacturer Warranty on parts
- Customer Reviews
Crazy Great Tub, Incredible Value
1) Large enough for 6'3" man but takes up small footprint
2) Made 6'3" man who never takes baths love taking a bath. Why?....
3) JETS ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACES. This is key. In the past, jets were always around the perimeter and only the ones behind your back, if placed correctly, did any good. These jets are placed along the bottom of the tub, massaging sore muscles from your back all the way down to your feet.
4) Deep - water covers your whole body
5) Radio is a fab bonus. I completely wrote the radio off - didn't think it would actually work well. Reception is great and the speaker quality, while not a top of the line stereo system, is good and loud. And it shuts off automatically after one hour. We use it every morning while getting ready for the day. .
6) Light that changes the water color is fun for kids/a bit gimmicky, however, when set on blue or green, is rather peaceful for adults.
7) Looks nice
8) Sprayer, in my opinion, is a necessity on all tubs for easy clean up or bathing young kids.
on 01-19-2016 by Mary
All around winner!
Great soaking tub. Big enough for two of us. It is very well made. I installed it myself in an afternoon. All features are as advertised. The owner's manual is poorly translated into English, but I figured it out. The only feature lacking for me was a heater, so I added one on myself. There is enough room inside for a compact 1500W heater on the output of the pump. My wife and I are extremely please with this addition to our home.
on 08-28-2014 by Boomer
Really enjoy this new tub
This is a lovely tub. I know that there are cheaper bathtubs out there but I wanted a bath with a whirlpool system. I have a very stressful job and just want to relax when I come home from work. Let's just say that my workdays are more pleasant now that I know I'll be jumping into my Ariel tub after work.
on 07-10-2014 by Judy
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Does this Ariel tub come with the main water faucet to fill the tub?by Sandy T. on 02-02-2015
Per Ariel, no it does not come with a faucet. It is filled through the whirpool jets.on 02-04-2015
What is the height of the overflow drain? What is the length of the inside of the bottom of the tub?by Greg K. on 04-29-2013
The max water depth is 18.5 in high. that would put the drain at about 21.6 inches high according to Ariel. The length of the inside of the tub is 45.2 inches.on 05-02-2013
Does this tub come complete with all fixtures in pace or does everythng have to be installed in the fieldby Gary K. on 04-25-2013
All the pipes and final plumbing for the product needs to be purchased separately.on 04-30-2013
Since this tub comes with fixtures,are they available in oil rubbed bronze?by John B. on 02-03-2013
Fixtures only come in Chromeon 04-02-2013Please login or register before adding a question.