- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Ark Lighting ARLV-5000/T Recessed Lighting Can, 2" Universal Low Voltage Mini Housing w/ Built-In Electronic Transformer
Earn 1 Westside Dollar for every 1 piece purchased.
ARK Lighting's low voltage lighting housing has an integrated electronic transformer creating a compact easy to install unit. This housing allows the use of either MR 16 or MR 11 halogen Low Voltage bulbs. This housing is for use with all ARLV4000 Series Trims and should have 6 inches of clearance above the ceiling to allow for easy removal if necessary.Not for use with RadioRa dimming system by Lutron.
- 4" High Mini Recessed Housing
- Can be Used with MR-16 or MR-11 Bulbs
- Easy Access to Junction Box
- Electronic Transformer with Overload Protection Inside Junction Box
- Thermally & Overload Protected
- Damp Location Approved
- Dimmable with an Incandescent Dimmer
- Can be Used with Adjustable Bar Hangers for Suspended Ceilings (Sold Separately)
- Made in the USA
- Height Specifications: 4" high mini recessed housing. 6" clearance required above ceiling for ease of removal if necessary.
- For use with all ARLV4000 Series Trims (sold separately)
- Lamp : Halogen lamp 12V/50W maximum
- Transformer: Electronic transformer with overload protection inside junction box
- Dimmable with regular incandescent dimmers
- Certifications: ETL Listed
- Damp location approved
- Thermally & overload protected
- Can be used with bar hangers for suspended ceilings (Model: ARPF-1. Sold Separately)
- 1 year through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.