- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Armstrong S-25 LEAD FREE Lead Free In-Line Circulator Pump - Bronze, 1/12 HP (174031LF-043)
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
Armstrong S-25 Lead Free Bronze In-Line Circulators are apart of the Series S. The 1/12 HP bronze circulator pump is suitable for hydronic heating and cooling, domestic water systems, mulit-stage zoning and general industrial service applications. Built using a standard three-piece design that features a radially-split body, oversized shaft, centrifugal impeller, positive mechanical seal and modular construction, Armstrong Pumps Series S Circulators are a trusted, durable product that have been used by HVAC professionals for decades. Note: Flanges sold separately.Comparable to B&G Series 100 AB, and Taco #110.
- Lead Free
- Standard three-piece design
- Radially-split body: Can be left in-line while servicing pump, eliminating disconnecting of pipes
- Oversized shaft: Made from special alloy steel
- Centrifugal impeller: Ensures maximum water delivery in the HVAC system
- Positive mechanical seal: ARMseal construction ensures many years of noise-free, trouble-free service
- Modular construction: Unique shaft and bearing module fits for ease of serviceability and reduced inventory costs
- Model Number: S-25 Lead Free Bronze
- Item Number: 174031LF-043
- Flange Size (NPT): Less Flanges (Sold Separately)
- Horsepower: 1/12 HP
- Voltage: 115V
- Phase: 1 Phase
- Body Pump: Bronze
- Volute: Bronze
- Impeller: Non-Ferrous
- Shaft: Alloy Steel-Copper Sleeve
- Mechanical Seal Assembly: Carbon Brass Trim - Ceramic Seat
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 225° F (107° C)
- Maximum Working Pressure: 125 psi (862 kPa)
- Complies with section 116875 of the California Health and Safety Code and Vermont Act 193 (Lead Content of wetted surface is 0.25% or less.)
- 2 Year Warranty from 4-Digit Date Code (mo/yr) on the Box through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.