- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Armstrong S-25 LV Gold Series In-Line Circulator Pump - Less Volute Kit, 1/12 HP (110116-200)
Armstrong S-25 LV are apart of the Gold Series Pump Less Volute Kits. The 1/12 HP circulator pump is suitable for both cast iron (hydronic) and bronze (domestic water) applications. The three-piece construction is a complete unit that features universal SBA sealed bearing assemblies, one-size-fits-all bearing module, circular oil wick, viton mechanical seal, and a noryl non-ferrous impeller. Armstrong Gold Series - Pump Less Volute Kits enable you to upgrade and renew circulators manufactured by others, which will reduce cost and avoid waste. Armstrong pumps offer reliability, efficiency, and serviceability.
- Three piece construction: Provides reliability, efficiency, and serviceability
- Upgrade circulators by other manufacturers: Renew circulators to gain Armstrong quality, service and performance
- Universal SBA sealed bearing assemblies: Significantly reduce spare part requirements
- One size fits all bearing module: Allows repair of any model with only one module design
- Circular oil wick: Provides superior lubrication for cooler running and longer life
- Viton mechanical seal: Provides increase life expectancy for high temperature application
- Noryl non-ferrous impeller: Designed for both hydronic and potable water applications
- Model Number: S-25 LV
- Item Number: 110116-200
- Horsepower: 1/12 HP
- Voltage: 115V
- Phase: 1 Phase
- Body Construction: Gold Painted Steel, Radially Split for Servicing Ease
- Motor: Maintenance-Free, Permanently Lubricated
- Sealed Bearing Assembly: Armstrong SBA with Universal Bearing Module; Stainless Steel Face Plate, Alloy Steel Shaft, Copper Sleeve, Circular Oil Wick
- Coupler: 4-Spring or Woods 3J Flexible Coupler
- Shaft: Alloy Steel, Copper Sleeve
- Mechanical Steel: ARMseal Carbon, Ceramic Seat, Stainless Steel Trim, Viton Seal
- Impeller: 2-3/4" (70mm) Noryl
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 225° F (107° C)
- Maximum Working Pressure: 125 psi (862 kPa)
2 Year Warranty from 4-Digit Date Code (mo/yr) on the Box through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.