- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Barnes PGHP2022 Pump, Cast Iron Grinder Sewage - 2HP - 3450 RPM
Earn 125 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
About the Barnes PGHP2022 Series Cast Iron Grinder Sewage Pump - 2HP - 3450 RPM
The Barnes PGHP2022 Series Cast Iron Grinder Sewage Pump is a dependable, safe, and aesthetically pleasing. This pump is equipped with a sealed pressure switch eliminating costly maintenance frequently required by float systems where grease is needed or in mercury float switches and banned or restricted. The Barnes PGHP2022 Series Cast Iron Grinder Sewage Pump also has a very dependable centrifugal grinder pump that eliminates wearing components for worry-free operation. It also comes equipped with a low profile, non-rusting alarm box with a silence button. The alarm features both a light and a horn notification that will signal in the event of any pump malfunction. The Barnes PGHP2022 Series Cast Iron Grinder Sewage Pump is equipped with a lockable rock-shaped which makes the system completely childproof and safe. The unique rock-shaped design blends well with the surrounding landscape, reducing visual impact allowing the system to stay out of sight and out of mind. The Barnes PGHP2022 Series Cast Iron Grinder Sewage Pump requires very little maintanence. All the maintenance is performed from the topside so confined space entry is never required. The cover of this pump is easily removed by simply unlocking the padlock and then twisting the cover to unlock and then lifting it off. The level control can also be easily removed without handling the pump. The pump-mounted check valve, discharge diaphragm, and anti-siphon valve are also easily serviced. The Barnes PGHP2022 Series Cast Iron Grinder Sewage Pump features a pre-attached two-point lifting harness that allows for quick and easy removal of the pump with no unbolting required.
- Recessed vortex impeller design easily handle finely ground solids generated by the grinder
- Exclusive Slicerator eliminates jams by applying the full torque of the motor on one small section of the cutter ring at a time
- Heavy-duty 2 hp motor with oil lubricated upper and lower ball bearing standard for minimal wear
- Heavy-duty industrial silicon carbide seal for extended usage
- Large pump end bearing and short shaft overhang significantly extends mechanical seal life by reducing shaft deflection
- Reliable Solid Start Switch provides longer life-cycle and improves mean time between service calls
- Oil-filled motor enables the pump motor to run cooler under severe operating conditions
- Oil filled 2 HP Motor
- 240V / 60Hz / 3450 RPM / 10.5 Amps (18.6 Locked Motor Amps)
- Discharge: 1.25” NPT, Female, Vertical, up to 125 ft head, up to 33GPM
- 2YR Warranty on Parts through the Manufactirer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.