Westside Wholesale offers a great selection of various bathroom vanities including cabinets where you can keep medicines, beauty products and other important trifles. A bathroom won’t look complete without a refined vanity cabinet. Even if you have limited space in a bathroom, there will always be enough place for a vanity cabinet, at least for a wall-mounted model. Our online store stocks multiple models of vanity cabinets that will perfectly fit and match any commercial or residential bathroom.
At Westside Wholesale we offer a large collection of different vanity cabinets including recessed medicine cabinets, framed cabinets and mirror cabinets of different shapes, design and colors. Browse our catalogue and you will find a cabinet that will meet all needs of your family.
Another advantage, besides versatility, is that you as our customer will get a chance to buy the most popular models of vanity cabinets manufactured by trustworthy North American brands. For example, you can pick one of vanity cabinets by Belmont Decor – a family-run company that specializes in manufacturing of vanity sets, including refined mirrors and medicine cabinets. Its most popular product is Armstrong 30” vanity cabinet with 2 doors having soft-closing hinges, 2 dovetail drawers, a separate back splash and a scratch-resistant marble plate with a ceramic basin.
Those who own spacious bathrooms should definitely pay attention to Dreamline vanity cabinets. This U.S. brand offers a wide range of traditional bathroom cabinets to suit any taste and budget. Dreamline vanity cabinets are style pieces that are impervious to mold and moisture. The traditional look is supplemented in these single-sink vanities with multiple drawers, easy installation and simple maintenance.
Get top-notch vanity cabinets at the most affordable prices via Westside Wholesale. We have a lot of benefits to offer including 24/7 Customer support, discounts and free shipping.
Belmont Decor Bathroom Vanity, Charleston 24" Single Sink, Ceramic Basin, Natural Marble Counter - Hazelnut
to get 5% Off this Item!
Belmont Decor Bathroom Vanity, Madison 24" Single Sink, Natural Marble Counter - Black
to get 5% Off this Item!
Belmont Decor Bathroom Vanity, Huntington 24" Single Sink, Natural Marble Counter - Espresso
to get 5% Off this Item!
How to Select
How to Shop Vanity Cabinets
A smartly chosen vanity cabinet is a perfect contribution to the interior design and main functionality of any bathroom. This beautiful bath fixture can be performed in various designs and types, offering am attractive appearance for washing area and creating a personalized spirit for the surrounding environment.
Frankly speaking, any storage cabinet located under the washing bowl can be regarded to as a vanity. Before purchasing a vanity cabinet it is necessary to decide how much space for storage will be required in the bathroom. Besides, if the vanity itself is to be large, there is a certain sense in purchasing a vanity mirror with one or two wall mounted side cabinets providing additional personalized storage space and functionality. Space management can be performed by choosing a double vanity cabinet construction or by a depth regulation. More than that, it is always possible to balance the space between drawers and cabinets.
The best set for a reliable and long-lasting cabinetry should include the following issues:
- Heavy-gauge plywood cases
- Solid and substantial construction of drawers and doors
- Smoothly rolling and heavy drawer glides
The main types of the vanity cabinets may include the following variants:
- Frameless Vanity Cabinets. This type of cabinets is also known as Euro Vanities. They mainly provide a plain and seek contemporary appearance. The cabinet is not equipped with a frame. That is why its doors are fixed directly to the cabinet sides. In this case it is vitally important to have enough room left for the drawers and doors opening. The construction of these cabinets allows them to be installed closely to the wall and thus, spare much space in the bathroom. Such vanity fixtures can be also fitted out with easily adjustable hidden hinges.
- Framed Vanity Cabinets. This type of bathroom cabinets mainly relates to the traditional or classical look. The construction of these vanities resembles a kitchen cabinet. They are fitted out with rigid box-like frames and recessed end panels. The doors are fixed on the front side of the boxes, and the whole construction does not require being wall mounted. The variety of materials offered for this type of vanity cabinets is impressing. So, the uniform design of the whole vanity set should be thoroughly considered.
- Furniture Style Vanity Cabinets. A furniture style vanity cabinet has recently become a popular choice for many customers. These unique bathroom fixtures manage to combine within one unit rich finishes, distinctive hardware, and intricate carvings. These smartly designed cabinets usually provide enough space for storage and a lot of drawers. Of course, in order to satisfy the demands of various designs and tastes of various customers, each type of vanity cabinets can be performed in numerous variations, equipped with multiple functional features, produced in different colors, and featured out with diverse patterns.