From colorful children’s bathrooms to luxury commercial restrooms, Westside Wholesale’s online store offers a great selection of vanity sets. You have dozens of options to choose from including budget-saving options as well as top-notch vanity sets. Select between print designs, solid colors, plastic, wicker and metal vanity sets that will embellish any residential/commercial bathroom for many years without a necessity of replacing them.
For your DYI bathroom projects you can choose any bathroom ensembles including vanity sets, matching lotion dispensers, vanity mirrors, soap dishes, tumblers, wastebaskets, etc. The best thing is that you can order a vanity set of four pieces manufactured by the same U.S. brand.
The Westside Wholesale online store makes it easier to shop for bathroom vanity sets. You can browse the catalogue by brands, prices, customer ratings and discount offers. We pay your attention to the versatility of bathroom ensembles you can buy from us.
Sloan, Swanstone and Belmont Decor brands are all U.S. headquartered companies that manufacture the best bathroom vanities suiting any customer needs. For example, if you like traditional but modern bathroom designs you should definitely choose one of vanity sets by Belmont. These luxury vanity sets have matching in elegancy and functionality side cabinets, vanity mirrors and shelves you can place in any bathroom. The best thing is that Belmont produces small vanity sets that will do for small guest bathrooms.
Usually Belmont vanity sets are cabinets with 2 doors and drawers with soft-closing hinges. Most vanity tops in these sets have a separate backsplash design and heat/scratch-resistant surface of marble plates.
Modern and sleek vanity sets you can buy at the lowest prices, thanks to Westside Wholesale’s online store, adding sophistication and a chic style to any bathroom ensemble. Additionally, you can purchase all of these products at a low price and without any shipping costs. These bathroom vanity sets are made of natural marble with heat and scratch-resistant surfaces.
How to Select
How to Shop Vanity Sets
A vanity set is a universal bathroom furniture type that can easily combine in itself the whole functionality scope provided by a bathroom area. Vanity sets can come in various styles and designs corresponding to the taste and desires of their owners. Purchasing vanity set fixtures contributes to the general pleasant appearance of the bathroom interior and perfect design solutions that have no contrasting inclusions and style inconsistencies.
Nowadays the amount of building materials, accessories shapes, surface textures and color palettes is so diverse that an attempt to combine several bathroom fixtures taken from different manufacturers, styles and model lines can hardly be crowned with success. On the contrary, a ready-made set of bathroom fixtures combined according to the similar features and bearing a single design idea becomes a perfect solution for those people who value their time, money and physical efforts.
A usual vanity set consists of:
- a cabinet
- a sink (with or without a faucet)
- a mirror (with or without light)
Any set provides its own design, but in most of the cases the general set appearance can be described as the following:
- A free standing cabinet which can be either with feet or totally without them.
- This cabinet is fitted out with several storage compartments and a sink that is usually of countertop, under counter or vessel type.
- A faucet in combination with a pop up water trap system is an optional feature.
- A wall mounted mirror, which can be optionally fitted out with side or bottom shelves and different types of lighting.
- There can also be provided a left or right side case, but this is also an optional feature.
Materials and Finishes. The type of material used for a bathroom cabinet production significantly influences the durability level. While choosing a good quality vanity set the main attention should be paid not only to the colors and patterns, but also to the basic production material, its waterproof and stain resistance properties.
- Particleboard is the most commonly used cheap material. It is usually covered with vinyl and laminates finishes. This is an economic variant with low quality characteristics.
- Solid Wood Vanities are more expensive, but the level of quality they offer is amazing. These models are usually stained and dyed to obtain a perfect tone and finish. The most popular kinds of wood used are the oak, maple and cherry.
- Wood Veneer Material is a bit less expensive than solid wood material, but at the same time offers a high quality level and sufficient durability.
- Laminate Vanities are the most popular ones, as they are both affordable and durable. These models have an attractive synthetic finish which is waterproof and easy for care.