- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Purchase Freight Items & Save!
Order $1499 in Freight Items and
Save an Extra 3% off your Freight!
Purchase and get 10% cashback in Westside Dollars
How to Select
How to Shop Vanity Tops
A vanity top is one of the most important elements of any bathroom vanity set. This significantly important part endures the same influence as the bathroom floor which is why it is highly recommended that customers consider a lot of important core issues before purchasing a vanity top. Any bathroom vanity countertop should have a wise balance between style and color features, staining, and being chip or scratch resistant. The countertop surface is in constant contact with various destructive substances like moisture, toothpaste, soap, cosmetics and alcohol-based liquids. With all of this being said, a thoroughly chosen vanity top should be characterized by sufficient durability, easy cleaning and spill resistance.
In addition to safety and material wear features, a vanity countertop should be selected in accordance with the overall bathroom interior design. Besides, there is a wide choice of materials used for vanity tops manufacturing.
Cast Polymer Vanity Tops:
- Such tops are presented in a rich variety of colors and shades, including pastel tones.
- They obtain numerous onyx, marble and granite designs.
- They are featured with an easy clean technology as well as milder and stain resistance characteristics.
- These tops are constructed for integrated sinks.
Ceramic Tile Vanity Tops
- Such tops are produced from fired and glazed clay tiles characterized by sufficient durability period and easy cleaning technology.
- They are presented in a variety of patterns and colors.
- These tops are featured with a high moisture-resistance level and perfect do-it-yourself project.
Bathroom Vanity Tops Made of Solid Surface Materials
- The solid surface material is usually produced on the bases of composite resins.
- Such top have a sufficiently long lifespan and can be found in a wide range of patterns and colors.
- These tops are constructed for integrated sinks and feature a waterproof surface that can be easily sanded out in order to get rid of possible scratches, stains and burns.
Natural Stone Vanity Tops
- Such tops are made of granite tiles, slabs, natural stones or marble.
- They are mainly characterized by waterproof and easy to clean qualities, as well as sufficient durability and simple maintenance process.
- The vanity top’s surface features a great stains and scratches resistance and is released in a variety of vivid colors.
Bathroom Vanity Tops Made of Quartz Composite or Engineered Stone
- The materials usually used for the vanity top production are silica and quarts.
- Such tops are characterized by high durability as well as bacteria, mildew and stains resistance.
- This type of vanity tops has a wide choice of bright colors and surface finishes.
Laminate Vanity Tops
- This is an economical variant of vanity tops available in multiple colors, textures and patterns.
- These tops are easy to clean and maintain.
- They feature waterproof and stains resistance qualities.
Any type of vanity countertops has its own special characteristics and benefits and can surely contribute to a unique and functional design.