Air King Bathroom Heaters
The Air King Bathroom Heaters appears to be a great bargain in our WestsideWholesale store. We promise to bring a higher level of comfort to your home and will take care of members of your family whether you step out of the shower or a steam tub. Modern and patented combination ceramic heater provides instant heat and shining light to any size location rather still saving your money and energy.
The Air King AKF965 model is Hvi2100 certified and ready for installing in medium areas. It comes with all neede the switches and wall plate. This is a nice feature with 1500 watts of power and providing 5120 BTUs of heat. Thanks to a self-regulating ceramic heating element you may be wondering how silent this heater is just being sure to have privacy and comfort when you are in the bathroom. Illuminate the space with Moonstone glass light lens for maximum light distribution and an energy efficient.
The Air King AK922 model is a cozy Bulb Heater that brings focused warmth instantly to your bathroom. Making it perfect for shower stalls and bathtubs with two 250 watt maximum type R40 medium base infrared lamp. Step into a stream of warmth with Low profile grill included in complex.
The Air King AK927 model seems to be even greater though to a moonstone glass light lens bulb with two 250 watt maximum type R40 medium base infrared lamps. Enjoy a durable metal duct connection collar and 4" round plastic damper that protects against back drafts. If you’re ready for easily install this heater using the included adjustable hanging brackets just save your time and check this qualitative unit.
The Air King AK912 model is ready to charm with its One Bulb lamp. This unit brings silent and amazing feelings with warmth instantly to the bathroom. Includes all told above units with one 250 watt maximum type R40 medium base infrared lamp. Meet the rated type IC for ceilings insulated to R-40. Even if this bulb does not come included with the package, it costs less and provides an impressive amount of light when in use.
The Air King AK917 model is known as a sales leader with WestsideWholesale best price proposals. Greatest combination of one 250 watt maximum type R40 medium base infrared lamp and it’s metal duct connection collar. Add 4" round plastic damper damper that easily protects against back drafts. Effective for medium and small Bathrooms up to 65 sq. ft., and for using in other rooms up to 85 sq. ft.
Air King Bathroom Fan, 70 CFM w/ 1-Bulb Lamp Heater - for 4" Duct
Bundle Items & SAVE!
Air King Bathroom Fan, 70 CFM w/ 2-Bulb Lamp Heater - for 4" Duct
Bundle Items & SAVE!
How to Select
How to Shop Bathroom Heaters
Personal comfort is a significantly important life quality characteristic for most people. No matter where we are and what we are doing, we constantly strain after better life conditions, a comfortable home atmosphere and a convenient household environment. All these qualities can be easily combined in a usual, traditional bathroom. Have you ever analyzed how a good morning shower or a relaxing evening bath influences your overall physical and mental state? The more pleased we are with these procedures, the better our mood will be. During the winter months this issue becomes especially typical—it is hell to take a shower in a cold bathroom. It doesn’t have to be that way, though. Purchasing a good bathroom heater can save you from an unpleasant winter experience.
In order to choose the right bathroom heater, it is recommended that you learn about the main types on the market and their technologies. All bathroom heaters can be divided by two main characteristics: their mounting location and working technology.
Types of Bathroom Heaters According to the Mounting Location:
- Wall Mounted Heaters are the most popular bathroom heating devices. They are extremely easy to be installed directly on the wall, feature a high efficiency level, use electrical energy source, and possess a fixed location that minimizes the risk of an electrical shock.
- Baseboard Bathroom Heaters also refer to the electrical devices. They are mounted along the bathroom baseboard and have a direct wiring connection with the electrical line, which is accompanied by a pretty amount of installation work. Complete sealing and covering make these heaters quite safe and at the same time a bit more expensive than the other bathroom heating alternatives.
- Portable Heaters refer to a significantly cheap variant of bathroom heating, which could be suitable for people renting an apartment. There are air forced and radiant types of portable bathroom heaters. They are convenient as they do not require any installation at all, but at the same time, their safety quality remains doubtful.
- Ceiling Mounted Heaters refer to the most fixed and permanent type of bathroom heaters. They are installed in the ceiling and provide a sufficient safety, efficiency and space economy.
Types of Bathroom Heaters According to the Working Technology:
- Hydronic Heating works as a central heating system pushing hot water to the under-floor heating coils or radiators throughout a piping network.
- Heating Lamps simultaneously provide several services. They ensure both a focused source of heating and lighting.
- Radiant Electric Bar Heaters are specially constructed to provide a quick, furious radiant heating when it is urgently needed. They are ideal for small areas like bathroom.
When choosing any type of bathroom heater it is always a good thing to remember that the main purpose of these devices it to bring warmth and comfort to your life. This is why each customer has his own best model, which corresponds to their personal request and needs.