Air King Heaters with Ventilation
Air King Bathroom Fan, 70 CFM w/ Heater & Fluorescent Light - for 4" Duct
Purchase Pallet Items & Save!
Order $2000 in Pallet Items and
Save an Extra 5% off your Pallet!
Air King Bathroom Fan, 70 CFM w/ 2-Bulb Lamp Heater - for 4" Duct
Bundle Items & SAVE!
Air King Bathroom Fan, 70 CFM w/ 1-Bulb Lamp Heater - for 4" Duct
Bundle Items & SAVE!
How to Select
How to Shop Heaters with Ventilation
A handy and cozy bathroom is a dream that can easily come true. Anything that you purchase should be a household appliance that is intended to improve the overall bathroom area and environment. When it comes to your bathroom, the most important features are usually a comfortable bathroom or shower enclosure, a deep and convenient basin with solid brass faucet and basin cabinet, and a stylish two piece toilet featuring the best quality ceramic material. While these features are enjoyable, all of these state-of-the-art shiny bathroom fixtures can be spoiled with excessive moisture, mold and mildew accumulations. This is why an up-to-date bathroom heater equipped with a ventilation function can be an efficient and economical solution.
While choosing the right bathroom heater it is recommended, it is important that you learn about bathroom heaters so that you can choose the functions that you’re looking for.
There can be offered the following variations:
- A Single Function Bathroom Heater, which is the most simple device providing only heating function.
- A Double Function Bathroom Heater and Fan, which performs not only a perfect air heating, but also exhaust stale air outside the house through a ventilation system.
- A Three Function Bathroom Heater, Fan and Light, which is the most expensive variant and offers a full range of necessary services including air heating, venting and lighting.
The next step is to calculate the space in the bathroom. Generally, it is calculated by multiplying Length by Width and by Height. There are three possible size types:
- For Small Bathrooms that are up to 10 cubed meters.
- For Medium Bathrooms that are from 10 to 20 cubed meters.
- For Large Bathrooms that are over 20 cubed meters.
Afterwards, it is preferable to count the approximate bathroom heater and fan capacity or airflow required for sufficient room heating and ventilation. This value is reached by multiplying the room area and the required number of air changes. Usually, a standalone toilet need about 10 changes, and a shower needs about 15 changes.
Some other important characteristics for consideration are the following:
- Should a bathroom heater with ventilation be of a ductable or non-ductable construction?
- Which hole cut-out size is necessary? It ranges from 50mm up to 500mm.
- What is the size of a clearance available within the roof space?
- Would you like a round or a square shape?
Of course, there could also be such features as manual or electronic control, availability of programmable thermostats and timers, lamp types, cost effectiveness and safety advantages. Still, the main and the most important benefit offered by bathroom heaters with a ventilation option is their ability to provide even heating and deep air cleaning along with a whisper silent running ability and energy efficiency that will save you money in the long run.