- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Bobrick B-297 Surface Mounted Medicine Cabinet, 2 Shelves - Stainless Steel w/ White Powder-Coated Finish
Earn 12 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
About the Bobrick B-297 White Powder-Coated Steel Surface Mounted Medicine Cabinet with Two Shelves
Perfect for hospitals, clinics or even your own home, the Bobrick B-297 White Powder-Coated Steel Surface Mounted Medicine Cabinet with Two Shelves offers sleek design and convenient storage, all in one!
With two adjustable shelves, the Bobrick B-297 White Powder-Coated Steel Surface Mounted Medicine Cabinet with Two Shelves is spacious enough for all your medicine and toiletry storage needs. The fixture has a mirrored cabinet with a magnetic latch that can be fitted for right-handed or left-handed users. The cabinet door even includes a toothbrush holder that can hold four toothbrushes. The unit’s door is 14 1/8” wide, 20 ¼” tall and 3 ¾” deep.
The Bobrick B-297 White Powder-Coated Steel Surface Mounted Medicine Cabinet with Two Shelves features an all-steel cabinet with a charming white powder coat finish for strength and style.
- All-steel cabinet with baked white enamel finish
- Mirror: no. 1 quality, 1/8" (3mm) glass electrolytically copper-plated
- Door has enameled steel piano-hinge and magnetic catch
- Door: 14-1/8" W, 20-1/4" H (360 x 515mm)
- Two fixed shelves
- Unit 3-3/4" (95mm) deep
- Model: B-297
- Color: Heavy-gauge steel with white powder-coated finish
- Limited (1) one year through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
on the Bobrick B-297 medicine cabinet the description page lists two adjustable shelves. The specs list them as fixed. Which is correct?by David E. on 05-05-2012
Per the manufacture spec sheet the B-297 is equipped with fixed shelves. Fixed Shelves (2) — Heavy-gauge steel with white powder-coated finish. Roll-formed edges. Welded to cabinet.on 05-07-2012Please login or register before adding a question.