- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Bobrick B-3574 Toilet Seat Cover / Tissue Dispenser Satin, 16" W, 29 1⁄4" H, 4"
The Bobrick B-3574 Toilet Seat Cover / Tissue Dispenser in satin, 16" W, 29 1⁄4" H, 4" provides three efficiencies in one. the Bobrick toilet seta covder and toilet paper dispenseor offers complete wash room convenience. With space for two toilet paper rolls, up to 500 toilet seat covers and easy sanitary napkin disposal, the unit keeps your wash room clean and hygienic.
The Bobrick B-3574 Toilet Seat Cover / Tissue Dispenser has a key to lock its door closed and theft resistant toilet paper spindles. The fixture installs in recessed walls on a side wall of a single stall. Toilet tissue is on the right when facing the unit.
With a sleek, stainless steel and satin finish exterior, the Bobrick B-3574 Toilet Seat Cover / Tissue Dispenser adds a high degree of style and functionality to any wash room and is perfect for schools, businesses, commercial buildings, hotels, medical buildings, restaurants or more.
- Stainless steel throughout with satin finish on all exposed surfaces; welded construction
- For recessed installation in side wall of single compartment
- Flange is one-piece seamless, door secured with full-length stainless steel hinge, and tumbler lock
- Dispenses 1000 toilet seat covers and two rolls of tissue, accommodates 5-1/4" (135mm) diameter 1800-sheet rolls
- Toilet tissue on right when facing unit
- Disposal capacity: 0.8-gal. (3.0-L)
- Theft-resistant spindles
- Model: B-3574
- Color: Satin Finish Stainless Steel
- Limited one year through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
We needed a tissue dispenser and a toilet cover dispenser
We needed a tissue dispenser and a toilet cover dispenser. I was glad to find a model that offers both plus the added bonus of a waste receptacle. This unit holds 4 tissue rolls and 1000 toilet covers, so we don't have to refill it too often. Very sturdy construction. It's a good value for the price I paid.
on 07-10-2014 by Kathleen
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.