- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Bobrick B-40 Vertical ABS Plastic Hand Soap Dispenser - Black & Grey, Surface Mount Classic Series
About the Bobrick B-40 Classic Black and Grey Vertical ABS Plastic Surface Mount Hand Soap Dispenser
This Classic Series dispenser is designed for efficient use in any wash room. The Bobrick B-40 Classic Black and Grey Vertical ABS Plastic Surface Mount Hand Soap Dispenser features an easy pump system that can be used with any commercially marketed hand soaps, lotions or detergents, making it a perfect fixture for any kitchen or utility room.
The Bobrick B-40 Classic Black and Grey Vertical ABS Plastic Surface Mount Hand Soap Dispenser can contain up to 40 fluid ounces of soap that it dispenses through a corrosion- esistant valve. The dispenser features grey accents in a durable, black translucent container. It has concealed wall fastening and is removable for easy maintenance.
The patented Bobrick B-40 Classic Black and Grey Vertical ABS Plastic Surface Mount Hand Soap Dispenser features simple operation and requires fewer than five pounds of force. It also includes a unique, vandalism resistant keyless device for efficient security.
- Corrosion-resistant valve dispenses commercially marketed all-purpose hand soaps
- Two-tone styling in black and grey
- Vandal-resistant lid has unique keyless locking device; lid pivots up after lock is disengaged for easy top filling
- Large-capacity, translucent container provides visible soap level
- Capacity: 40-fl oz (1.2-L)
- Concealed wall fastening; unit is removable from wall for cleaning
- Valve operates with less than 5 lb of force (22.2 N)
- Model: B-40
- Color: Translucent Black with Grey LidDimensions
- Limited three year through the manufacturer (parts only)
- Customer Reviews
we needed a soap dispenser
Whenever we need a soap dispenser for one of the bathrooms in our department store, I get a Bobrick 40. I've noticed that units by other brands break easily, and this one is sturdy despite the plastic construction.
on 07-10-2014 by Margaret
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.