- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Bobrick B-4063 Contura Series Recessed Soap Dispenser, 50-fl oz - Satin Finish Stainless Steel
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Bobrick B-4063 Contura Stainless Steel Satin Finish Recessed 50 Fluid Ounce Soap Dispenser
Contura has designed a classy and functional soap dispenser for efficient use in any wash room. The Bobrick B-4063 Contura Stainless Steel Satin Finish Recessed 50 Fluid Ounce Soap Dispenser is a simple pump dispenser for use with any commercially marketed hand soaps.
The Bobrick B-4063 Contura Stainless Steel Satin Finish Recessed 50 Fluid Ounce Soap Dispenser is made of strong, 20 gauge steel with a stylish satin finish that matches other Contura wash room accessories. It features seamless construction and an easy to fill molded plastic vessel attached to the back for leak proof soap storage. The dispenser can contain up to 50 fluid ounces of soap, which it dispenses through a corrosion resistant valve.
The patented Bobrick B-4063 Contura Stainless Steel Satin Finish Recessed 50 Fluid Ounce Soap Dispenser is made in accordance with ADA barrier-free accessibility guidelines featuring simple operation and requiring less than five pounds of force. It also includes a vandalism resistant concealed locking device for efficient security.
- Corrosion-resistant valve dispenses commercially marketed all-purpose hand soaps
- Front of dispenser drawn, 20-gauge (1.0mm), one-piece, satin-finish stainless steel
- Covered, plastic soap vessel is attached to back of dispenser front
- Capacity: 50-fl oz (1.5-L)
- Pulls out for filling and maintenance
- Concealed locking device; vandal-resistant
- Soap refill window
- Wall to pushbutton, 1-5/8" (40mm)
- Valve operates with less than 5 lb of force (22.2 N)
- Model: B-4063
- Color: Satin-finish stainless steel
- Limited (1) one year through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.