- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Bobrick B-4388 Contura Series Recessed Multi-Roll Toilet Tissue Dispenser - Satin Finish Stainless Steel
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Bobrick B-4388 Contura Stainless Steel Satin Finish Recessed Multi-Roll Toilet Tissue Dispenser
The Bobrick B-4388 Contura Stainless Steel Satin Finish Recessed Multi-Roll Toilet Tissue Dispenser offers easy maintenance and style for any wash room. With a unique dispensing mechanism that automatically drops a new roll when the previous one is depleted, the dispenser keeps toilet tissue roll changing simple.
The Bobrick B-4388 Contura Stainless Steel Satin Finish Recessed Multi-Roll Toilet Tissue Dispenser fits two toilet paper rolls up to 5 ¼ inches. It has a flush tumbler lock and key to secure its door closed and theft resistant toilet paper spindles. The fixture installs in recessed walls and extends 2 ¾ inches from the wall.
With a sleek, stainless steel and satin finish exterior, the Bobrick B-4388 Contura Stainless Steel Satin Finish Recessed Multi-Roll Toilet Tissue Dispenser adds a high degree of style and functionality to any wash room and is perfect for schools, businesses, commercial buildings, hotels, medical buildings, restaurants or more.Barrier Free Guidelines: Standard toilet tissue rolls should be mounted with their forward edge no more than 36" (915mm) from the back wall, their vertical centerline 7" to 9" (180-230mm) in front of toilet seat, and their horizontal centerline at least 19" (485mm) above the finish floor.
- Satin-finish stainless steel with stainless steel dispensing mechanism
- Flush tumbler lock
- Holds two rolls up to 5-1/4" (133mm) diameter (1800 sheets)
- Extra roll automatically drops in place when bottom roll is depleted
- Theft-resistant, heavy-duty spindles
- Extends 2-3/4" (70mm) from wall
- Limited one year through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.