- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Bobrick B-4998 Swing Up Wall-Mounted Grab Bar, 1-1/4" Diameter - Satin Finish Stainless Steel
Earn 34 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
About the Bobrick B-4998 Stainless Steel Satin Finish Wall-Mounted, Swing-Up Grab Bar
The Bobrick B-4998 Stainless Steel Satin Finish Wall-Mounted, Swing-Up Grab Bar acts as a balancing support and a safety backup fixture to help prevent dangerous bathroom falls.
For use at home or in commercial buildings, the Bobrick B-4998 Stainless Steel Satin Finish Wall-Mounted, Swing-Up Grab Bar provides a secure handrail where you need it. Users can manually swing the bar up and can lower it to a horizontal position for support. Once raised higher than 45 degrees above its horizontal position, the bar locks in place to prevent it from falling.
The Bobrick B-4998 Stainless Steel Satin Finish Wall-Mounted, Swing-Up Grab Bar features 18 gauge stainless steel tubing 1¼” in diameter, with all joints and supports contour cut and welded. The patented fixture can support upwards of 250 pounds when installed properly and when fixed to strong anchoring walls.Grab bar complies with ICC/ANSI A117.1-2003 Accessibility Standards in U. S. A.Grabs bars are no stronger than the anchors and walls to which they are attached and, therefore, must be firmly secured in order to sustain the loads for which they are intended.
- Satin-finish 18-gauge type 304 stainless steel tubing 1-1/4" (32mm) diameter
- Flange has exposed mounting screw holes
- Grab bar supports loads in excess of 250 pounds (113-kg) when properly installed
- Meets ICC/ANSI A117.1-2003 Accessibility Standards in U.S.A.
- Mandrel bending process ensures uniform bar diameter around curves
- All joints and supports are contour cut and welded
- Concealed anchors and fasteners available as an optional accessory
- Model: B-4998
- Color: Satin-finish stainless steel
- Limited (1) one year through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
This isn't a shower bar but we purchased it for this purpose
This isn't a shower bar but we purchased it for this purpose. We had previously installed a shower seat in my aunt's bathroom, and were worried that she could fall while getting up from the seat. We installed it and it was a perfect match! We are no longer worried and my aunt appreciates being more independent.
on 07-10-2014 by Doris
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.