Bobrick B-5806 x 48 1-1/4" 18 Gauge Grab Bar with Concealed Mounting & Snap Flange - Stainless Steel, 48" Length
Ask a Question
About this Product
The Bobrick B-5806 x 48 Stainless Steel 18 Gauge Grab Bar with Concealed Mounting and Snap Flange offers a safe solution for wash rooms in any businesses, schools, restaurants, commercial buildings, hotels or medical buildings. The grab bar is a strong wall support that helps to prevent dangerous bathroom falls.
The patented Bobrick B-5806 x 48 Stainless Steel 18 Gauge Grab Bar with Concealed Mounting and Snap Flange can support upwards of 900 pounds when installed properly and when fixed to strong anchoring walls. Made of sturdy 18 gauge stainless steel tubing, the bar is heliarc-welded, forming a single, durable structural unit. The 48-inch bar also has cover snaps that conceal its screws for added style.
With sleek and polished style and durable strength, the Bobrick B-5806x48 Stainless Steel 18 Gauge Grab Bar with Concealed Mounting and Snap Flange is an excellent wash room safety fixture.
Barrier Free Guidelines: Diameter of grab bars should be 1-1/4" to 1-1/2" (32-38mm) with 1-1/2" (38mm) clearance from the wall, and should not rotate in their fittings. Required mounting height is universally 33" to 36" (840-915mm) from the centerline of the grab bar to the finish floor. Structural strength of all grab bars and their mounting devices should withstand more than 250 pounds of force (1112 N). For all barrier-free toilet compartments, individual toilet rooms and guest bathrooms, it is recommended that a 36" (915mm) min. horizontal grab bar be installed on the back wall over the toilet and a 42" (1065mm) min. horizontal grab bar be installed on the side wall or partition nearest the toilet. This can also be accomplished with a single horizontal two-wall grab bar.
• Satin-finish 18-gauge type 304 stainless steel tubing 1-1/4" (32mm) diameters
• Bar passes through flange and is heliarc welded to form single structural unit
• Cover snaps over mounting flange to conceal screws
• Concealed mounting flange 1/8" (3mm) thick stainless steel plate, 2" W x 3-1/8" H (50 x 80mm), with two screw holes for concealed anchors
• Cover is 22-gauge (0.8mm) stainless steel with satin-finish, 3-1/4" (85mm) diameter
• Grab bars that provide 1-1/2" (38mm) clearance from the wall can support loads in excess of 900 pounds (408-kg) when properly installed
• Meets ADA Accessibility Guidelines in U.S.A.
• All joints and supports are contour cut and welded
• Concealed anchors and fasteners available as an optional accessory
• Model: B-5806 x 48
• Color: Stainless Steel
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: