Bobrick B-5806 x 48 Grab Bar, 1-1/4" 18-Gauge Stainless Steel w/Concealed Mounting & Snap Flange - 48" L
Ask a Question
About this Product
The Bobrick B-5806 x 48 is a 48" (1220mm) straight grab bar. This bar is made of stainless steel and has a satin finish. In order to conceal the screws, the cover snaps over the mounting flange. After installation, there will be a 1-1/2" (38mm) clearance between the grab bar and the wall. For attachment to a wall, the Bobrick towel bar is equipped with two screw holes.
This Bobrick grab bar offers a safe solution for wash rooms in any businesses, schools, restaurants, commercial buildings, hotels or medical buildings. The grab bar is a strong wall support that helps to prevent dangerous bathroom falls. With sleek and polished style and durable strength, the Bobrick B-5806x48 Stainless Steel 18 Gauge Grab Bar with Concealed Mounting and Snap Flange is an excellent wash room safety fixture.
The patented Bobrick B-5806 x 48 Stainless Steel 18 Gauge Grab Bar with Concealed Mounting and Snap Flange can support upwards of 900 pounds when installed properly and when fixed to strong anchoring walls. Made of sturdy 18 gauge stainless steel tubing, the bar is heliarc-welded, forming a single, durable structural unit. The 48-inch bar also has cover snaps that conceal its screws for added style.
- Satin-finish 18-gauge type 304 stainless steel tubing 1-1/4" (32mm) diameters
- Concealed mounting flanges are equipped with two screw holes for attachment to wall
- Flange covers snap over mounting flanges to conceal mounting screws
- Grab bar complies with accessible design (including ADAAG in the U.S.A.) for structural strength
- Bar passes through flange and is heliarc welded to form single structural unit
- Concealed mounting flange 1/8" (3mm) thick stainless steel plate, 2" W x 3-1/8" H (50 x 80mm), with two screw holes for concealed anchors
- Cover is 22-gauge (0.8mm) stainless steel with satin-finish, 3-1/4" (85mm) diameter
- Grab bars that provide 1-1/2" (38mm) clearance from the wall can support loads in excess of 900 pounds (408-kg) when properly installed
- All joints and supports are contour cut and welded
- Concealed anchors and fasteners available as an optional accessory
- Length: 48" (1220mm)
- Grab bar material: 18-8 S, type 304, 18-gauge (1.2mm) stainless steel tubing with satin-finish
- Concealed mounting flanges: 18-8 S, type 304, 1/8" (3mm) thick, stainless steel plate
- Snap flange covers: 18-8 S, type 304, 22-gauge (0.8mm) drawn stainless steel with satin-finish
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: