Bobrick B-6806 x 24 Grab Bar, 1-1/2" 18-Gauge Stainless Steel w/Concealed Mounting & Snap Flange - 24" L
Ask a Question
About this Product
The Bobrick B-6806 x 24 is a 24" (610mm) straight grab bar. This bar is made of stainless steel and has a satin finish. In order to conceal the screws, the cover snaps over the mounting flange. After installation, there will be a 1-1/2" (38mm) clearance between the grab bar and the wall. The bar is heliarc welded to form a single structural unit. For attachment to a wall, the Bobrick towel bar is equipped with two screw holes.
The Bobrick B-6806 x 24 Stainless Steel 18 Gauge Grab Bar with Concealed Mounting and Snap Flange is an important safety fixture for any bathroom, providing extra weight support and acting to prevent falls. This 24-inch bar is made of durable 18 gauge stainless steel tubing and can support over 900 pounds when it is installed properly on strong walls. The Bobrick B-6806 x 24 Stainless Steel 18 Gauge Grab Bar with Concealed Mounting and Snap Flange is a single structural unit and it has cover snaps that conceal its screws for a sleek, seamless appearance.
This Bobrick grab bar aids those with disabilities and complies with ADA Accessibility Guidelines for safe mobility and use. It is an excellent and important safety fixture to be included in business, school, restaurant, commercial building, hotel or medical building wash rooms.
- Satin-finish 18-gauge type 304 stainless steel tubing 1-1/2" (38mm) diameter
- Concealed mounting flanges are equipped with two screw holes for attachment to wall
- Flange covers snap over mounting flanges to conceal mounting screws
- Grab bar complies with accessible design (including ADAAG in the U.S.A.) for structural strength
- Bar passes through flange and is heliarc welded to form single structural unit
- Concealed mounting flange 1/8" (3mm) thick stainless steel plate, 2" W x 3-1/8" H (50 x 80mm), with two screw holes for concealed anchors
- Cover is 22-gauge (0.8mm) stainless steel with satin-finish, 3-1/4" (85mm) diameter
- Grab bars that provide 1-1/2" (38mm) clearance from the wall can support loads in excess of 900 pounds (408-kg) when properly installed
- All joints and supports are contour cut and welded
- Concealed anchors and fasteners available as an optional accessory
- Length: 24" (610mm)
- Grab bar material: 18-8 S, type 304, 18-gauge (1.2mm) stainless steel tubing with satin-finish
- Concealed mounting flanges: 18-8 S, type 304, 1/8" (3mm) thick, stainless steel plate
- Snap flange covers: 18-8 S, type 304, 22-gauge (0.8mm) drawn stainless steel with satin-finish
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first:
You may also be interested in the following products: