Bobrick B-6806 x 24 1-1/2" 18-Gauge Grab Bar with Concealed Mounting & Snap Flange - Stainless Steel, 24" Length
Ask a Question
About this Product
The Bobrick B-6806 x 24 Stainless Steel 18 Gauge Grab Bar with Concealed Mounting and Snap Flange is an important safety fixture for any bathroom, providing extra weight support and acting to prevent falls.
This 24-inch bar is made of durable 18 gauge stainless steel tubing and can support over 900 pounds when it is installed properly on strong walls. The Bobrick B-6806 x 24 Stainless Steel 18 Gauge Grab Bar with Concealed Mounting and Snap Flange is a single structural unit and it has cover snaps that conceal its screws for a sleek, seamless appearance.
The Bobrick B-6806 x 24 Stainless Steel 18 Gauge Grab Bar with Concealed Mounting and Snap Flange aids those with disabilities and complies with ADA Accessibility Guidelines for safe mobility and use. It is an excellent and important safety fixture to be included in business, school, restaurant, commercial building, hotel or medical building wash rooms.
Barrier Free Guidelines: Diameter of grab bars should be 1-1/4" to 1-1/2" (32-38mm) with 1-1/2" (38mm) clearance from the wall, and should not rotate in their fittings. Required mounting height is universally 33" to 36" (840-915mm) from the centerline of the grab bar to the finish floor. Structural strength of all grab bars and their mounting devices should withstand more than 250 pounds of force (1112 N). For all barrier-free toilet compartments, individual toilet rooms and guest bathrooms, it is recommended that a 36" (915mm) min. horizontal grab bar be installed on the back wall over the toilet and a 42" (1065mm) min. horizontal grab bar be installed on the side wall or partition nearest the toilet. This can also be accomplished with a single horizontal two-wall grab bar.
• Satin-finish 18-gauge type 304 stainless steel tubing 1-1/2" (38mm) diameter
• Bar passes through flange and is heliarc welded to form single structural unit
• Cover snaps over mounting flange to conceal screws
• Concealed mounting flange 1/8" (3mm) thick stainless steel plate, 2" W x 3-1/8" H (50 x 80mm), with two screw holes for concealed anchors
• Cover is 22-gauge (0.8mm) stainless steel with satin-finish, 3-1/4" (85mm) diameter
• Grab bars that provide 1-1/2" (38mm) clearance from the wall can support loads in excess of 900 pounds (408-kg) when properly installed
• Meets ADA Accessibility Guidelines in U.S.A.
• All joints and supports are contour cut and welded
• Concealed anchors and fasteners available as an optional accessory
• Model: B-6806 x 24
• Color: Stainless Steel
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: