- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Bobrick B-6806 x 48 Grab Bar, 1-1/2" 18-Gauge Stainless Steel w/Concealed Mounting & Snap Flange - 48" L
The Bobrick B-6806 x 48 is a 48" (1220mm) straight grab bar. This bar is made of stainless steel and has a satin finish. In order to conceal the screws, the cover snaps over the mounting flange. After installation, there will be a 1-1/2" (38mm) clearance between the grab bar and the wall. The bar is heliarc welded to form a single structural unit. For attachment to a wall, the Bobrick towel bar is equipped with two screw holes.
This Bobrick grab bar is a safety necessity for any public or private wash room. It acts as a balancing support and a safety backup fixture to help prevent dangerous bathroom falls. It's made of sturdy 18 gauge stainless steel tubing, the Bobrick B-6806 x 48 Stainless Steel 18 Gauge Grab Bar with Concealed Mounting and Snap Flange is heliarc-welded, forming a single, 48" durable structural unit. The bar also has cover snaps that conceal its screws for added style. The patented bar can support upwards of 900 pounds when installed properly and when fixed to strong anchoring walls.
The Bobrick B-6806 x 48 Stainless Steel 18 Gauge Grab Bar with Concealed Mounting and Snap Flange complies with ADA Accessibility Guidelines and is excellent for use in businesses, schools, restaurants, commercial buildings, hotels or medical buildings.
- Satin-finish 18-gauge type 304 stainless steel tubing 1-1/2" (38mm) diameter
- Concealed mounting flanges are equipped with two screw holes for attachment to wall
- Flange covers snap over mounting flanges to conceal mounting screws
- Grab bar complies with accessible design (including ADAAG in the U.S.A.) for structural strength
- Bar passes through flange and is heliarc welded to form single structural unit
- Concealed mounting flange 1/8" (3mm) thick stainless steel plate, 2" W x 3-1/8" H (50 x 80mm), with two screw holes for concealed anchors
- Cover is 22-gauge (0.8mm) stainless steel with satin-finish, 3-1/4" (85mm) diameter
- Grab bars that provide 1-1/2" (38mm) clearance from the wall can support loads in excess of 900 pounds (408-kg) when properly installed
- All joints and supports are contour cut and welded
- Concealed anchors and fasteners available as an optional accessory
- Length: 48" (1220mm)
- Grab bar material: 18-8 S, type 304, 18-gauge (1.2mm) stainless steel tubing with satin-finish
- Concealed mounting flanges: 18-8 S, type 304, 1/8" (3mm) thick, stainless steel plate
- Snap flange covers: 18-8 S, type 304, 22-gauge (0.8mm) drawn stainless steel with satin-finish
- Limited one year through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.