- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Bobrick B-68137 18-Gauge Two-Wall Grab Bar w/ Concealed Mounting & Snap Flange - Stainless Steel, 36" x 54"
About the Bobrick B-68137 Stainless Steel 18 Gauge Two-Wall Grab Bar with Concealed Mounting and Snap Flange
The Bobrick B-68137 Stainless Steel 18 Gauge Two-Wall Grab Bar with Concealed Mounting and Snap Flange acts as a balancing support and a safety backup fixture to help prevent dangerous bathroom falls.
Made of sturdy 18 gauge stainless steel tubing, the Bobrick B-68137 Stainless Steel 18 Gauge Two-Wall Grab Bar with Concealed Mounting and Snap Flange provides a secure handrail where you need it. The bar extends across two perpendicular walls for increased support in a single welded structural unit. The patented fixture can support upwards of 900 pounds when installed properly and when fixed to strong anchoring walls.
The Bobrick B-68137 Stainless Steel 18 Gauge Two-Wall Grab Bar with Concealed Mounting and Snap Flange complies with ADA Accessibility Guidelines and is excellent for use in schools, businesses, commercial buildings, hotels, medical buildings, restaurants or more.Barrier Free Guidelines: Diameter of grab bars should be 1-1/4" to 1-1/2" (32-38mm) with 1-1/2" (38mm) clearance from the wall, and should not rotate in their fittings. Required mounting height is universally 33" to 36" (840-915mm) from the centerline of the grab bar to the finish floor. Structural strength of all grab bars and their mounting devices should withstand more than 250 pounds of force (1112 N). For all barrier-free toilet compartments, individual toilet rooms and guest bathrooms, it is recommended that a 36" (915mm) min. horizontal grab bar be installed on the back wall over the toilet and a 42" (1065mm) min. horizontal grab bar be installed on the side wall or partition nearest the toilet. This can also be accomplished with a single horizontal two-wall grab bar.
- Satin-finish 18-gauge type 304 stainless steel tubing 1-1/2" (38mm) diameter
- Bar passes through flange and is heliarc welded to form single structural unit
- Cover snaps over mounting flange to conceal screws
- Concealed mounting flange 1/8" (3mm) thick stainless steel plate, 2" W x 3-1/8" H (50 x 80mm), with two screw holes for concealed anchors
- Cover is 22-gauge (0.8mm) stainless steel with satin-finish, 3-1/4" (85mm) diameter
- Grab bars that provide 1-1/2" (38mm) clearance from the wall can support loads in excess of 900 pounds (408-kg) when properly installed
- Meets ADA Accessibility Guidelines in U.S.A.
- All joints and supports are contour cut and welded
- Concealed anchors and fasteners available as an optional accessory
- Limited one year through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.