- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Bobrick B-705 115V Cub Automatic Hand Dryer - White Plastic, Surface Mount
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Bobrick B-710 115VView this item
Since 1906 Bobrick has been building value. The Cub Series warm air automatic hand dryers are an excellent alternative to paper towels and aid in the effort to keep restrooms more hygienic. This environmentally friendly surface mounted hand dryer is operated with a no-touch electronic sensor that turns it on when hands or nozzle are held under the outlet and automatically shuts off when hands or nozzle are removed. It features a white molded plastic cover, is patented, and is not for use in vandal prone washrooms. Now you can save on your cost and reduce waste at the same time! Great for use in the Medical Profession, Restaurants, Hotels, Schools, Businesses, and Commercial Buildings.Barrier Free Guidelines: When a single dryer is installed in a washroom, it is recommended that the bottom of the dryer be located 38" to 40" (965-1220mm) above the finish floor, with at least 30" x 48" (760 x 1220mm) of clear floor space centered in front of the unit to allow both left- and right-hand wheelchair approaches. When, two or more dryers are installed, mount one as described above, and locate the other(s) at 41" to 48" (1040-1220mm), and alternate left- and right-hand approaches.Limited one year through the manufacturer (parts only)
- Molded plastic cover, white only
- Not designed for vandal-prone washrooms; recommend AirCraft, AirGuard or Eclipse (B-740) dryers
- Model: B-705
- Color: White Plastic
- Voltage: 115V AC
- Amperage: 9 Amp
- Wattage: 1035 Watts, 60 Hz
- cULus Listed
- Installation: Automatic hand dryers should be installed 15" (380mm) above any projection or horizontal surface which may interfere with the operation of the automatic sensor
- Product Specification
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.