Bobrick B-708 115V Hand Dryer, 115V AirGuard Surface Mount Automatic - White
Ask a Question
About this Product
The Bobrick B-708 115V is a surface-mounted hand dryer from the AirGuard product line. Cover of this model features a two-position, chrome-plated nozzle, which can be adjusted for hand or face drying. After face drying, the nozzle automatically returns to hand drying position. Heating elements of this Bobrick hand dryer are protected by an automatic thermal overload switch. After the dryer turns on, an electronic sensor shuts it off approximately in 1-1/2 minutes. Also, when hands are removed, the hand dryer will turn off automatically.
Thus Bobric automatic hand dryer maintains hygiene and reduces paper towel waste while adding smooth, modern style to your bathroom. Perfect for businesses, schools, commercial buildings, restaurants, medical buildings or hotels, the Bobrick B-708 115V AirGuard White Automatic Surface Mounted Hand Dryer offers a warm blast of air to dry hands and keep your space free of germs. It has a unique, cast iron cover with a clean, white enamel finish.
The patented Bobrick B-708 115V AirGuard White Automatic Surface Mounted Hand Dryer should be installed in a barrier-free, handicap accessible location and at least 15 inches above any horizontal surface or other projection that might interfere with the sensor’s operation. It features a 10 year warranty on all parts except the motor brushes, which have a three year warranty.
- Surface-mounted hand dryer shall have a one-piece
- Equipped with automatic thermal-overload switch
- Dryer will turn off automatically when hands are removed or self-returning nozzles released
- Unit is cULus listed, VDE approved, CE marked
- Unit complies with EU Directive "Restriction of Hazardous Substance" (ROHS) requirements for non-use of certain hazardous substances in the production of electronic products
- Unit is protected by a limited 10-year warranty on all parts except motor brushes
- Infrared sensor automatically turns dryer on
- Dynamically balanced fan
- Vitreous enamel, cast iron cover, white
- Cover: One-piece, minimum 1/8'' (3mm) thick white iron-casting finished in high-gloss, acid-resistant, multicoat vitreous enamel
- Mounting Base: 14-gauge (2mm) plated steel with four 19/64'' (7.5mm) diameter mounting holes
- Motor: Universal, 1/10 HP, 6200 rpm, on resilient mounting
- Heating Element: Coiled nickel-chrome
- Color: White
- Voltage: 115V
- Amperage: 20 Amp
- Wattage: 2400 Watts, 50/60 Hz
- cULus Listed
I hated the previous model
I hated the previous model that we had which seemed to keep your hands wet, no matter how long you tried to dry them. This Bobrick model is powerful enough to dry hands properly, which is basically all I really need from it.
on 07-10-2014 by Eddie
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: