- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Bobrick B-822 Soap Dispenser, 4" 34 Fl Oz Lavatory Mount - Translucent Plastic
Earn 4 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
About the Bobrick B-822 Translucent Plastic 34 Fluid Ounce Hand Soap Dispenser Lavatory Mount
The Bobrick B-822 Translucent Plastic 34 Fluid Ounce Hand Soap Dispenser Lavatory Mount includes all the pieces you need for an easily functioning soap solution.
Featuring a generous 34 fluid ounce soap container, a polished stainless steel pump spout and other necessary attachment pieces, the Bobrick B-822 Translucent Plastic 34 Fluid Ounce Hand Soap Dispenser Lavatory Mount is an easy to install solution for your home or commercial wash room. It has a free turning spout that is brightly polished and resists corrosion for long-lasting use. The soap container has an impact resistant ABS body that fills from the top for easy maintenance.
The patented Bobrick B-822 Translucent Plastic 34 Fluid Ounce Hand Soap Dispenser Lavatory Mount fits in a maximum 4" thick surface and is a perfect addition to wash rooms in any businesses, homes, schools, restaurants, commercial buildings, hotels or medical buildings.
- Top-filling design for ease of maintenance and labor savings
- Vandal-resistant locking cover and free-turning spout
- Bright-polished 4" (100mm) spout, cover and escutcheon
- Impact-resistant ABS body and shank; shatter-resistant polyethylene container
- Capacity: 34-fl oz (1.0-L)
- Maximum mounting thickness: 4" (100mm)
- Patented design
- Limited three year through the manufacturer (parts only)
- Customer Reviews
my previous soap dispenser broke
I decided to get a commercial soap dispenser when my previous soap dispenser broke. This one seems to have a much superior quality than those cheap items you can find in home-improvement stores. The container is larger than your usual bottle and can take more soap, which means less frequent refills.
on 07-10-2014 by Jimmy
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.