- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Bosch 7709003574 Tankless Water Heater Indoor Freeze Protection Kit for 2400 ES
Earn 4 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
The Bosch 7709003574 indoor freeze protection kit is designed to keep your Bosch tankless hot water heater safe and protected during freezing weather. The Bosch 7709003574 should be used if your tankless water heater is installed in a garage, attic, or crawlspace where temperatures reach down to freezing levels. By adding supplemental protection, you are ensuring the proper operation of your tankless unit, while also preventing damage due to freezing elements.
The Bosch 7709003574 is suitable to protect your Bosch tankless hot water heater from climates down to approximately 5 degrees F (short term conditions only), yet will not protect appliance areas where routine climate is below freezing. Precautionary measures must be taken to ensure the plumbing around the appliance is protected as well.
NOTE: If your tankless water heater is expected to experience below freezing temperatures for long periods of time, it is recommended that your drain excess water from the unit. If a power outage occurs, the heater should be drained. Damage due to freezing temperatures is not covered under the manufacturer warranty.
- This items works directly with the following Bosch tankless water heaters: Aquastar 2400E / 250SX (Accessory #1124)
- WarrantyItem Must be PROFESSIONALLY INSTALLED to be eligible to receive the 1-year warranty through Manufacturer
- Customer ReviewsThere are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & AnswersPlease login or register before adding a question.