For over 125 years, Bosch has been the name for outstanding products in the water heating and plumbing industry. With their commitment to service and quality, Bosch exudes the image of utmost efficacy and prestige. Bosch’s recent development and innovation in the water heating industry has led to a breakthrough, their compress electric heat pump water heater. Not only does this unit save money, its zero emissions provide efficient hot water without harming the environment whatsoever.
The Bosch Compress HP 200-1 Hybrid Water Heater, 240V 50 Gallons Electric Whole House w/ Compress Heat Pump - Indoor utilizes by drawing heat from the surrounding air. This heat is drawn in by the compressor and evaporator into thermal insulated coils. These coils transfer the heat to the tank and water, provided hot water where it be needed. The compressed air is then converted into cool, dehumidified exhaust air, improving overall air quality for your application. This technology provides a 59% reduction in water heating costs compared to conventional electric water heaters. Furthermore, the Bosch Compress HP 200-1 qualifies for a United States Federal Tax Credit (where applicable) of up to $300! The estimated payback period for the Bosch Heat Pump Water Heater is in only 3 years with the savings comparable to a conventional water heater
The Bosch Compress HP 200-1 features an easy to wash air filter that is always readily accessible. Controls and functions are made easy with a simple and smart LCD control panel that is user-friendly. There are also four modes that can be used during different spans of application needs such as the electric mode, eco mode, vacation mode and the auto mode. To provide better air venting, the air dehumidifier exhaust provides a top ducting option.
Bosch exudes innovation and attention to detail, and with 125 years of commitment backing the products they manufacture, there is no wonder that Bosch is the industry leader. All these great features of the Bosch Compress HP 200-1 are backed by their industry-standard 10-year warranty.
• Zero Emissions means clean electric operation without venting requirements
• Qualifies for $300 Federal Tax Credit
• Easy to read LCD display for easy operation, ideal temperature, efficiency and demand settings.
• Ducting option increases efficiency and makes Bosch Compress the quietest unit on the market
• Heat pump takes in hot air and expels cool air
• 10-year limited warranty
• Storage Tank Capacity: 50 Gal
• First Hour Delivery: 58 Gal
• Height: 64.5"
• Diameter: 22.4"
• Net Weight: 209.4 lbs.
• Anode Rod: Magnesium
• Air Temperature Range: 45°F to 115°F
• Storage Tank Material: Enameled Steel
• Air Duct Connections: Exhaust Only
• Heating Power: 1.8 kW
• Electric Consumption: 0.7 kW
• Electric Backup Heating Element: 2 x 4 kW
• Voltage (Phase / V / Hz): 1 / 240 / 60
• Electric Connections: Fixed Wire
• Built-In Interface: LCD
• Operation Modes: Economic Mode - Electric Mode - Auto Mode - Vacation Mode
• Hot Water Temp. Range: 100°F to 140°F
• Max. Water Presssure: 150 PSI
• Water Connections: 3/4"
• Energy Factor: 2.2
• Certification: UL1995
• Condensate Drain: ¼"
• Temp. & Pressure: Valve Included
• Warranty: 10-Year Limited Tank & Parts