Bosch GL4TI 3.85 Gallon Ariston Pro Electric Point-of-Use Mini-Tank Water Heaters
This item is no longer availableFor your convenience, we recommend:
Bosch Tronic 3000T ES 4View this item
You can count on instantly heated water at a moment’s notice with the Bosch GL4TI Point of Use Ariston Pro Electric Mini Tank Water Heaters, which hold 3.85 gallons. Perfect for use in single sinks and homes, these units are 98.9% efficient and is top rated in its industry for effective power usage. This makes it a great solution for any energy conscious consumer.
Manufactured with durable titanium and lined with glass, this unit from Bosch is guaranteed to have an extensive lifespan of supplying you with heated water. Whether you mount it on the wall or the floor, the Bosch GL4TI Point of Use Ariston Pro Electric Mini Tank Water Heaters are versatile and strong, giving you peace of mind about the quality of heated water in your home.
Protected against leaks and backed by an eight year warranty when professionally installed, the Bosch GL4TI Point of Use Ariston Pro Electric Mini Tank Water Heaters are perfect for your home. Never wait for hot water again as you enjoy the instant reliability of these units.
IMPORTANT: Must be PROFESSIONALLY INSTALLED to be eligible to receive a factory warranty.
Features:• Pro Series of Bosch's Ariston Line
• Pro Version of the Bosch Ariston GL4
• 8-year Manufacturer warranty on tank
• Glass-lined tank for longer life
• Mounts on wall or floor
• Temperature/pressure relief valve included
• Plugs into standard 120 volt outlet
• Meets ASHRAE 90.1 Standard
Specifications:• Volts: 120v Plug-In
• Watts: 1500 W
• Amps: 12.5A
• Temperature Range: 65-145 Degrees Fahrenheit
• Efficiency: 98.4 Percent
• Actual Tank Capacity/Volume: 3.85 Gallons
• Water Fittings: 1/2" male NPT
• Wire Size: Plug-in-Operating Pressure: 150 psi
• Recovery at 90 Degree F Rise: 6.8 gph (gallons per hour)
• Relief Valve: Installed
• Dimensions: 14" x 14" x 12.25"
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: