Bosch Greentherm C 1050 ES NG Tankless Water Heater, Natural Gas 199,000 BTU Max Condensing Whole House - Indoor, 10.5 GPM
Ask a Question
About this Product
Are you in the market for a top performing water heater that is easily installed, has a long lasting lifetime and won’t rack up your electric bill? The Bosch C 1050 ES NG 199,000 BTU Natural Gas Condensing Tankless Water Heater represents the industry standard for maintaining a constant flow of heated water at a low cost to you and your family.
Tankless and operating on only a 199,000 BTU per hour input, this water heater boasts a 92% thermal efficiency rate. Best of all, it is suitable for both indoor and outdoor installations and is easily installed on most any platform.
The Bosch C 1050 ES NG 199,000 Natural Gas Condensing Tankless Water Heater is also versatile and very compatible with current home systems. Enjoy this unit as a standalone operating system, or join it with solar thermal devices to enjoy recirculation applications.
Built to last, this water heater has a life expectancy of over 20 years, ensuring that your family will enjoy continuous hot water for years to come.
Features:• Suitable for indoor and outdoor installations
• 92% thermal efficiency
• 199,000 BTU maximum input
• 10.5 gallons per minute capacity at 35F degree rise
• Minimum activation flow rate of 0.65 gallons per minute
• Electronic ignition and patented burner design
• Exclusive safety and precision controls
• Direct vent, vertically or horizontally with Stainless Steel, PVC, CPVC or ABS-DWV
• Concentric and twin pipe venting options
• Can be used in solar thermal, recirculation applications
• Built for durability and serviceability with 15-year warranty and 20+ year life expectancy
Specifications:• Condensing/Non-Condensing: Condensing
• Application: Residential or Commercial
• Max Input (BTU): 199,000
• Min Input (BTU): 19,900
• Capacity at 35°F Rise (gpm): 10.5
• Capacity at 55°F Rise (gpm): 6.7
• Intelligent Cascading: Yes
• Min Flow Rate: 0.50 gpm
• Temp Range (°F): 100 - 140
• Temp Stability (°F): +/- 2
• Default Temp (°F): 120
• Energy Factor: .91
• Thermal Efficiency: 92%
• Installation Options: Indoor
• Dimensions (w x h x d): 17.875" x 30 1/2" x 11 1/4"
• Weight (lbs.): 74
• Inlet Connection: 3/4" NPT
• Outlet Connection: 3/4" NPT
• Gas Connection: 3/4" NPT
• Max Water Pressure: 150 psi
• Min Water Pressure: 30 psi
• Min NG Pressure: 3.5" WC
• Condensing Heat Exchanger: Aluminum
• Venting Options: PVC, CPVC, ABS, Cat III, Stainless Steel
• Vent Maximum Run: 63'
• Energy Star Rated: Yes
replacement for a broken water heater
This was a replacement for a broken water heater and let me tell you, I didn't realize how bad my old heater was until I bought this one! Nobody in our family complains of running out of hot water anymore. It's very quiet, so quiet that you wonder if it's even on and heats water fast. Excellent!
on 07-10-2014 by Robert
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
Can the c 1050 ES NG use a galvanized flue
Condensing Heat Exchanger: Aluminum • Venting Options: PVC, CPVC, ABS, Cat III, Stainless Steel • Vent Maximum Run: 63'
Can this or any of the natural gas be changed to LP Propane
No, Natural Gas models are not to be used with Propane. Attempting this can seriously damage your tankless water heater, among creating other hazards.
Many manufacturers of tankless water heaters have models designed for use with LP Propane, and these can be seen here (click here to view)
If you are a new customer, please register first: