Bosch Tankless Water Heater, Liquid Propane 225,000 BTU Max High Output Condensing - Indoor, 9.2 GPM
Bosch GWH C 920 ES LP
Ask a Question
About this Product
About the Bosch GWHC920ESLP High Output Condensing Indoor Tankless Water Heater
The Bosch GWHC920ESLP High Output Condensing Indoor Tankless Water Heater is a super-output, high efficiency, liquid propane tankless heater for your indoor use. Designed for low NOX emissions and high thermal efficiency, this high powered heater is made from long lasting copper, steel and aluminum parts. This durability gives it double the lifespan of traditional tank water heaters.
Complete with a wall mounting bracket, built in electronic temperature controls and a 120V cord, this unit has outputs reaching 11.2 gallons per minute to meet even the highest of hot water demands. It has also been designed with a modulating gas valve and electronic ignition to maintain constant gas-air ratios.
The Bosch GWHC920ESLP High Output Condensing Indoor Tankless Water Heater comes ready for solar application and can optionally include a tankless link cascading kit, a wireless remote or a number of other accessories. With the hottest technology and a long shelf life, this water heater is a must-have for your indoor use.
The Bosch High GWHC920ESLP Output Condensing Indoor Tankless Water Heater includes a factory warranty, but it must be professionally installed to be eligible for it.
IMPORTANT: Must be PROFESSIONALLY INSTALLED to be eligible to receive a factory warranty
• Concentric Termination Kit (#196016)
• Outdoor Kit (#PTOK)
• Wireless Remote (#TSTAT2)
• Tankless Link Cascading Kit (#TLINK)
• Pipe Cover (#PTPCES)
• Isolation Valve Kit (#9620LA)
Features:• 94° thermal efficiency
• Modulating/condensing for comfort and high efficiency
• 225,000 BTU/Hr maximum input, 25,000 BTU/Hr minimum input
• ASME certified
• Direct vent, vertically or horizontally with 3" PVC, CPVC or ABS-DWV
• Concentric and twin pipe venting options
• Electronic ignition
• Will deliver up to 36.8 gpm in a 4-unit cascade
• Solar application-ready
• Built for durability and serviceability
Specifications:• Power Input: 25,000 BTU/Hr Min - 225,000 BTU/Hr Max
• Max. Temp. of Output Water: 140°F
• Maximum Flow to Activate: 0.65 gallons per minute (gpm)
• Flow Rates: 45°F rise@ 9.2 gpm | 55°F rise@ 7.5 gpm | 65°F rise@ 6.4 gpm | 77°F rise@ 5.4 gpm | 90°F rise@ 4.6 gpm
• Thermal Efficiency: 94%
• Dimensions H: 30 1/2" W: 17.875" D: 11 1/4"
• Ignition: Electronic
• Modulating Gas Valve: Yes
• Gas Connection: 3/4" Male NPT
• Water Connections: 3/4" Male NPT
• LP Gas Pressure: Minimum: 9" WC | Maximum: 14" WC
• Water Pressure Minimum: 30 PSI | (Well): 40 PSI | Maximum: 150 PSI
• Electrical Supply: 120V (plugs in)
• Venting: 3" or 4" PVC, PVC-DWV, CPVC, ABS-DWV, orconcentric pipe
• Installation Clearances: Top: 12" | Front: 1" | Back: 0" | Sides: 1" | Floor: 12"
• Part # Liquid Propane: GWH C 920 ES LP
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: