Bosch Tankless Water Heater, Liquid Propane 225,000 BTU Max High Output Condensing Commercial - Indoor, 9.2 GPM
Bosch GWH C 920 ESC LP
Ask a Question
About this Product
About the Bosch GWHC920ESCLP Commercial High Output Indoor Tankless Water Heater
Similar to the residential model, the Bosch GWHC920ESCLP Commercial High Output Indoor Tankless Water Heater features high efficiency and high output for the largest of hot water demands. The heaters of this popular Bosch unit are made with Ceramat burner and are designed for low NOX emissions. With outputs skyrocketing to as much as 11.2 gallons/minute and 180 degrees F, this water heater from Bosch meets the increased needs of commercial requirements.
The compact and high powered Bosch GWHC920ESCLP Commercial High Output Indoor Tankless Water Heater is super efficient, as well. With thermal efficiency of 94%, this water heater stands for extreme efficiency, even though it does not carry an Energy Star label. Its durability adds to its power, as its steel, aluminum and copper design makes it a long lasting heater with more than double the life of traditional tank heaters.
This water heater is for commercial use only and is not recommended for residential applications due to a risk for scalding. Be sure to have this unit installed in order to receive the manufacturer's warranty.
IMPORTANT: Must be PROFESSIONALLY INSTALLED to be eligible to receive a factory warranty
• Concentric Termination Kit (#196016)
• Outdoor Kit (#PTOK)
• Wireless Remote (#TSTAT2)
• Tankless Link Cascading Kit (#TLINK)
• Pipe Cover (#PTPCES)
• Isolation Valve Kit (#9620LA)
Features:• Commercial Series capable of outputting 180°F water
• 94° thermal efficiency
• Modulating/condensing for comfort and high efficiency
• 225,000 BTU/Hr maximum input, 25,000 BTU/Hr minimum input
• ASME certified
• Direct vent, vertically or horizontally with 3" PVC, CPVC or ABS-DWV
• Concentric and twin pipe venting options
• Electronic ignition
• Will deliver up to 36.8 gpm in a 4-unit cascade
• Solar application-ready
• Built for durability and serviceability
Specifications:• Power Input: 25,000 BTU/Hr Min - 225,000 BTU/Hr Max
• Max. Temp. of Output Water: 180°F
• Maximum Flow to Activate: 0.65 gallons per minute (gpm)
• Flow Rates: 45°F rise@ 9.2 gpm | 55°F rise@ 7.5 gpm | 65°F rise@ 6.4 gpm | 77°F rise@ 5.4 gpm | 90°F rise@ 4.6 gpm
• Thermal Efficiency: 94%
• Dimensions H: 30 1/2" W: 17.875" D: 11 1/4"
• Ignition: Electronic
• Modulating Gas Valve: Yes
• Gas Connection: 3/4" Male NPT
• Water Connections: 3/4" Male NPT
• LP Gas Pressure: Minimum: 9" WC | Maximum: 14" WC
• Water Pressure Minimum: 30 PSI | (Well): 40 PSI | Maximum: 150 PSI
• Electrical Supply: 120V (plugs in)
• Venting: 3" or 4" PVC, PVC-DWV, CPVC, ABS-DWV, orconcentric pipe
• Installation Clearances: Top: 12" | Front: 1" | Back: 0" | Sides: 1" | Floor: 12"
• Part # Liquid Propane: GWH C 920 ESC LP
• **The GWH C 920 ESC is a commercial model and is capable of outputting 180°F water. Due to the risk of scalding, use is not recommended for residential applications and users should take precautions to prevent scalding.
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: