Bosch RP17PTK 240V, 80A 17.0 kW Powerstream Pro Electric Point-of-use Tankless Water Heater (Canadian Model)
This item is no longer availableFor your convenience, we recommend:
Bosch Tronic 5000C PRO WH17View this item
Designed for installation and use in Canada, this Bosch RP17PTK 240V, 80A 17.0 kW Point of Use Powerstream Pro Electric Tankless Water Heater is the perfect model for your home water heating needs. This unit is meant to replace your electric water heater, saving you hundreds in water heating costs without sacrificing the reliability of your traditional water heater. Operating on just 240 volts, this unit is able to provide you with hot water on demand.
Designed for use with one bath, the Bosch RP17PTK 240V, 80A 17.0 kW Point of Use Powerstream Pro Electric Tankless Water Heater Canadian Model operates at a maximum efficiency of over 90%, making it one of the most effective units available to Canada. The compact, efficient design of this unit also allows it to maintain a constant output temperature, meaning you’ll never suffer from a lack of hot water again.
Have this unit professionally installed to take full advantage of the five year manufacturer’s warranty.
Please Note: The unit must be installed by a qualified electrician, in accordance with the current version of the Canadian Electrical Code. The unit must be grounded. The unit will not provide an output temperature above 131 Degrees F
1. The Heat Exchanger - If the original heat exchanger leaks within ten (10) years from the date of original installation of the water heater, because of a defect in material or workmanship, Bosch Water Heating will furnish to such Owner a new heater of the then prevailing comparable model. 2. Any Component Part Other Than The Heat Exchanger- If any other component part (other than the heat exchanger) proves to be defective in material or workmanship within one (1) year from the date of original installation of the water heater, Bosch Water Heaters will furnish the Owner with a replacement of the defective part(s). 3. Verification of Date of Original Installation - When Owner cannot verify or document the original date of installation, the warranty period begins on the date of manufacture marked on the tag affixed to water heater.
Prior to ordering, please check and confirm the temperature rise limits of tankless water heaters to make certain that they will meet your needs. We guarantee that they will heat as the manufacturer states in the specifications, but tankless water heaters are not for every water-heating application and will only offer the heat rise stated for each model.
Features:• Over 90% Efficiency Rating|
• Compact and Lightweight
• Electronic Flow Switch
• Flow Sensor Provides a Constant Output Temperature
• Filter Screen on Inlet
• External Temperature Control
Specifications:• Dimensions: 15.5" x 15.25" x 4.5"|
• Efficiency: 90%
• Weight: 20 lbs.
• Water Fittings: 3/4" male NPT
• Volts: 240
• Kilowatts: 17.25kWh
• Amps: CANADA: 80 (1 x 80 amps) (Minimum recommended service for the RP17PTK is 150 amps)
• Wire Size: CANADA: 4 gauge (2 conductors & ground) (In Canada unit must be wired to a single breaker. AE Canada Kit required and included. Always check local codes.)
• Phase: Single
• Degree rise @ flow rate:
• 1.5 GPM = 80 Degree F
• 1.7 GPM = 70 Degree F
• 2.0 GPM = 60 Degree F
• 2.3 GPM = 50 Degree F
• 2.6 GPM = 45 Degree F
• Installation Clearances:
• Top: 12"
• Bottom: 6"
• Sides: 0"
• Front: 12"
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: