Bosch RP27PT 240V, 120A Electric Thermostatic Point-of-Use Tankless Water Heater
This item is no longer availableFor your convenience, we recommend:
Bosch Tronic 5000C PRO WH27View this item
Bosch's RP27PT 240V, 120A Point of Use Electric Thermostatic Tankless Water Heater is meant to replace your electric water heater, saving you hundreds in water heating costs without forgoing the reliability of your traditional water heater. Operating on just 240 volts, this unit provides you with hot water on demand at a low activation rate of just .8 gallons per minute.
Designed for use with one bath, the Bosch RP27PT 240V, 120A Point of Use Electric Thermostatic Tankless Water Heater operates at a maximum efficiency rating of 95%, making it one of the most effective tankless water heaters in its class. The solid copper heat exchanger enclosed within this unit also allows it to maintain a constant output temperature, meaning you’ll never suffer from fluctuating temperatures again.
The external control knob of this device lets you pick your perfect temperature, and the flow sensor within guarantees that your setting will remain intact. Have it installed professionally to take advantage of the ten year manufacturer’s warranty.
IMPORTANT: Must be PROFESSIONALLY INSTALLED to be eligible to receive a factory warranty.
• 95% efficiency rating • maximum efficiency
• Solid copper heat exchanger
• Electronic flow switch
• 3/4" brass NPT fittings
• External temperature control knob
• Activation rates of .8 gallons per minute
• Filter screen on inlet
• Thermal cut-out for safety
• No temperature/pressure relief valve necessary (check local codes)
• Flow sensor to provide a constant output temperature
• Kilowatts: 26.85/20 kW
• Amps: 120A (3x40 amps)
• Efficiency: 95 Percent
• Water Fittings: 3/4" male NPT
• Wire Size: Minimum #8 AWG (6 conductors & ground)
• Temperature Rise: 45° F at 4.0 gpm, 50° F at 3.7 gpm, 60° F at 3.0 gpm, 70° F at 2.6 gpm, 80° F at rise 2.2 gpm
• Average Flow Rate for Fixture Types:
• Shower: 1.5-2.5 gpm at 104 Degrees Fahrenheit
• Bathtub: 2.5-4.0 gpm at 102 Degrees Fahrenheit
• Washing Machine: 2.0-3.0 gpm at 120 Degrees Fahrenheit
• Sink: 0.8-2.0 gpm at 110 Degrees Fahrenheit
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: