- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Bosch RP27PTK Tankless Water Heater, 240V 120A Electric Single-Point Powerstream Pro Canadian Model - Indoor
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Bosch Tronic 5000C PRO WH27View this item
About the Bosch RP27PTK 240V, 120A 27.0 kW Point of Use Powerstream Pro Electric Tankless Water Heater (Canadian Model)
Designed for installation and use in Canada, the Bosch RP27PTK 240V, 120A 27.0 kW Point of Use Powerstream Pro Electric Tankless Water Heater is the perfect model for your home water heating needs. Bosch tankless water heaters are known for saving people hundreds in water heating costs without forgoing the reliability of their traditional water heaters. Operating on just 240 volts, this unit is no exception to Bosch’s longstanding reputation.
Designed for use with one bath, the Bosch RP27PTK 240V, 120A 27.0 kW Point of Use Powerstream Pro Electric Tankless Water Heater Canadian Model operates at a maximum efficiency rate of over 90%, making it one of the most effective tankless water heaters on the market for Canadian homes. The compact, efficient design of this unit also allows it to maintain a constant output temperature, meaning you’ll never suffer from a lack of hot water again.
The external control knob of this device lets you pick your perfect temperature, and the flow sensor within the device guarantees that your setting will remain intact. Have it installed professionally to take advantage of the five year manufacturer’s warranty.Please Note: The unit must be installed by a qualified electrician, in accordance with the current version of the Canadian Electrical Code. The unit must be grounded. The unit will not provide an output temperature above 131 Degrees FPrior to ordering, please check and confirm the temperature rise limits of tankless water heaters to make certain that they will meet your needs. We guarantee that they will heat as the manufacturer states in the specifications, but tankless water heaters are not for every water-heating application and will only offer the heat rise stated for each model.
- Over 90% Efficiency Rating
- Compact and Lightweight
- Electronic Flow Switch
- Flow Sensor Provides a Constant Output Temperature
- Filter Screen on Inlet
- External Temperature Control
- Dimensions: 15.5" x 15.25" x 4.5"
- Efficiency: 94%
- Weight: 22 lbs.
- Water Fittings: 3/4" male NPT
- Volts: 240
- Kilowatts: 26.85kWh
- Amps: CANADA: 120 (1 x 120 amps) (Minimum recommended service for the RP27PTK is 200 amps)
- Wire Size: CANADA: 2 gauge (2 conductors & ground) (In Canada unit must be wired to a single breaker. AE Canada Kit required and included. Always check local codes.)
- Phase: Single
- Degree rise @ flow rate:2.2 GPM = 80 Degree F
- 2.6 GPM = 70 Degree F
- 3.0 GPM = 60 Degree F
- 3.7 GPM = 50 Degree F
- 4.0 GPM = 45 Degree F
- Installation Clearances:Top: 12"
- Bottom: 6"
- Sides: 0"
- Front: 12"
- Item Must be PROFESSIONALLY INSTALLED to be eligible to receive the 5-year warranty through Manufacturer1. The Heat Exchanger - If the original heat exchanger leaks within ten (10) years from the date of original installation of the water heater, because of a defect in material or workmanship, Bosch Water Heating will furnish to such Owner a new heater of the then prevailing comparable model.2. Any Component Part Other Than The Heat Exchanger- If any other component part (other than the heat exchanger) proves to be defective in material or workmanship within one (1) year from the date of original installation of the water heater, Bosch Water Heaters will furnish the Owner with a replacement of the defective part(s).3. Verification of Date of Original Installation - When Owner cannot verify or document the original date of installation, the warranty period begins on the date of manufacture marked on the tag affixed to water heater.
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers