- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Bosch RP7P Tankless Water Heater, 240V 30A Electric Single-Point Powerstream Pro - Indoor
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Bosch Tronic 3000 US7View this item
About the 240V, 30A Bosch RP7P Point of Use Powerstream Pro Electric Tankless Water Heater
An endless supply of heated water is right at your fingertips with the 240V, 30A Bosch RP7P Point of Use Powerstream Pro Electric Tankless Water Heater. This efficiently designed unit is small and easily installed wherever you most need hot water. It is commonly found in offices, stores, warehouses, concession stands and service stations.
The Bosch RP7P Point of Use Powerstream Pro Electric Tankless Water Heater is 99% efficient, causing very little energy waste and boasting a zero stand-by loss that other units can yield. The heat exchanger, made of solid copper, and sheathed heating element of this device are protected by a tough plastic shell, keeping your unit safe from damaging external factors. One of the most powerful hot water heaters on the market, this unit operates on 240 volts to bring you constantly heated water.
Please have this device professionally installed if you would like to take full advantage of the five year factory warranty that accompanies the Bosch RP7P Point of Use Powerstream Pro Electric Tankless Water Heater. Never wait for hot water again as you enjoy the instant reliability of this unit.IMPORTANT: Must be PROFESSIONALLY INSTALLED to be eligible to receive a factory warranty.
Designed for point-of-use installation. Maximum flow rate is 2 Gallons per Minute (1 standard fixture / 2 low-flow fixtures)
- Pro Version of the Bosch PowerStar AE7.2
- Compact, Point-of-Use Tankless Water Heater
- Easy Installation
- 99 Percent Efficient with zero stand-by loss
- No temperature/Pressure Relief Valve Needed (check local codes)
- Solid Copper Heat Exchanger and Copper Sheathed Heating Element
- Tough Plastic Housing
- Endless Hot Water
- Volts: 240V Hardwired
- Kilowatts: 7.2 kW
- Amps: 30A
- Minimum Flow Rate: .75 gpm
- Wire Size: Minimum #10 AWG
- Water Fittings: 1/2" male NPT
- Temperature Rise: 48° F at 1.0 gpm, 32° F at 1.5 gpm, 24° F at 2.0 gpm
- Item Must be PROFESSIONALLY INSTALLED to be eligible to receive the 5-year warranty through Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
I bought this product in the fall of 2013 and it works perfectly well
I bought this product in the fall of 2013 and it works perfectly well. The unit is compact, energy efficient and it provides very hot water in an instant. It requires professional installation that costs a lot, but anyway, it's a very good unit for the money.
on 07-10-2014 by Stanley
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.