- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Bosch RP9P Tankless Water Heater, 277V 35A Electric Single-Point Powerstream Pro - Indoor
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Bosch Tronic 3000 US9View this item
About the 277V, 35A Bosch RP9P Point of Use Powerstream Pro Electric Tankless Water Heater
Instantly heated water from a tankless water heater could be the convenience that you’re missing when it comes to your home, service station or restaurant. Luckily, the 277V, 35A Bosch RP9P Point of Use Powerstream Pro Electric Tankless Water Heater can provide you with just that—clean, heated water on demand, right at your fingertips.
The Bosch RP9P Powerstream Pro Electric Tankless Water Heater is 99% efficient, causing very little energy waste and boasting a zero stand-by loss that other units can yield. One of the most powerful hot water heaters on the market, this unit operates on 277 volts to bring you constantly heated water. The device's heat exchanger made of solid copper and sheathed heating element are protected by a tough plastic shell, keeping your unit safe from damaging external factors.
Please have this device professionally installed if you would like to take full advantage of the five year factory warranty that accompanies this Bosch RP9P Powerstream Pro Electric Tankless Water Heater.
Designed for point-of-use installation. Maximum flow rate is 2 Gallons per Minute (1 standard fixture / 2 low-flow fixtures)
- Compact, point-of-use tankless water heaters
- Powerstream stores no hot water, so there is no standby heat loss
- Solid Copper Heat Exchanger and Copper-Sheathed Heating Elements
- Units Can be Mounted in Any Direction (Except RP12PT)
- All Units Require Hard Wiring
- Water is heated as it flows through the Powerstream, so you will never run out of hot water
- Dimensions: 12 1/4 " W x 3 " H
- Min. Flow Rates (GPM): 0.75
- Wire Size (GA): 8
- Hardwiring: Yes
- Voltage: 277
- Kilowatts: 9.50
- Amps: 35
- Water Connections: 1/2" NPT
- Degree rise @ flow rate:
- 1.0 GPM = 64 Degrees F
- 1.5 GPM = 42 Degrees F
- 2.0 GPM = 32 Degrees F
- Item Must be PROFESSIONALLY INSTALLED to be eligible to receive the 5-year warranty through Manufacturer1. The Heat Exchanger - If the original heat exchanger leaks within ten (10) years from the date of original installation of the water heater, because of a defect in material or workmanship, Bosch Water Heating will furnish to such Owner a new heater of the then prevailing comparable model.2. Any Component Part Other Than The Heat Exchanger- If any other component part (other than the heat exchanger) proves to be defective in material or workmanship within one (1) year from the date of original installation of the water heater, Bosch Water Heaters will furnish the Owner with a replacement of the defective part(s).3. Verification of Date of Original Installation - When Owner cannot verify or document the original date of installation, the warranty period begins on the date of manufacture marked on the tag affixed to water heater.
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers